Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

melena29 wrote,

I think its time to think outside the box. Instead of choosing a rat from one of the two nests we keep dipping into, what do you say we offer another option?
    I agree. I go along with Ron Paul when it comes to the third party option. Start at the local level. It will not only be a waste of time at the national level, but a dangerous tool to be used by the media and the two party system, as the system that is in place will not allow for it. The deck has been stacked. This past election should point this out. A lot of Americans are still in a slumber, and others hold allegiance to their vested interests in whatever party. States rights hold the keys to freeing up the people. JMHO

I am a registered Republican, extremely conservitive. (no, I am not a Nazi or KKK) I have no problem beating up on my party. I believe that if I kick the butts of Republicans hard enough and long enough that when they go to open their mouth that they will have to remain standing to talk and thus will not be sitting on their brains.

As a youngster raised on a farm I learned it was not wise to straddle a fence. Should the strand that your foot was on give way, or your foot were to slip, only pain would result.

Got Constitution.

Personally, I like Sarah Palin, but I'd much rather see DeMint or Jindal make a run for President. We need a true, dyed in the wool conservative to run. It has to be someone who is the polar opposite of Dumbo Ears. Jindal has done a great job with his state from what I hear, he just needs to brush up on his speech giving skills.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12