Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pollster Cries Fraud, Cites N.J. Election 'Chicanery'

Pollster Cries Fraud, Cites N.J. Election 'Chicanery'

Tuesday, November 3, 2009 6:45 PM

By: David A. Patten

Democratic pollster Patrick Caddell blew the whistle Tuesday on vote fraud in New Jersey's race for governor, citing "chicanery" in the bitterly contested gubernatorial race between incumbent Democratic Gov. Jon Corzine and Republican Chris Christie.

"I'm convinced Christie has the votes," Caddell told Fox News host Neil Cavuto. "The question is whether he has a lead that's steal proof, as I call it, with all the things going on."

"That's rather damning," Cavuto replied.

"Well," Caddell replied, "you've got to be damning when you see what's going on. You know, I attacked Republicans when they were intimidating voters not to vote… the American people have a right to have their votes counted right, and not played with."

Caddell, who has conducted polling for the likes of former President Jimmy Carter, then-Sen. Joe Biden, and former California Gov. Jerry Brown, pointed to unusual absentee-ballot voting patterns in some areas of the state.

"The city of Camden and other areas that are African-American are voting more absentee ballots than they did … in 2008, with the first African-American as a [presidential] nominee. In a gubernatorial race, then I'm sorry, something is… – "

According to Wall Street Journal columnist and author John Fund, a campaign adviser for an independent mayoral candidate in Camden has reported absentee balloting in the city is running 15 times higher than in a normal election.

Part of the increase, Caddell said, is due to a new "Vote by Mail" law that Corzine signed in June.

The law allows voters to opt to automatically receive mail-in ballots for all state elections, eliminating the need to ever show up at a polling place and submit identification. Some observers believe the law leaves New Jersey elections more vulnerable to fraud.

Caddell says that while the new law accounts for some of the increase in absentee balloting "part of it is what's happening."

"There is chicanery," Caddell told Cavuto, adding that he expected to be attacked for what he was saying. "This is – I'm sorry folks, this is New Jersey."

Caddell added that White House involvement in the race is unprecedented.

"This is the most nationalized off-off-year election that I can remember," he said. "I've never seen a White House invest so much in it. Partly that is our politics have become so polarized, so nationalized."

The latest polls show Christie clinging to a 2 point lead in the polls, well within the margin of error of 2.5 percent. Many pundits expect the candidates' voter-turnout efforts to decide the outcome.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/new_ ... 81171.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Christie will win if he has a fair vote.

If Corzine wins we must demand a fair re-count.

Why isn't Acorn in jail?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

By "chicanery" does he mean the robo-calls the state DNC was making attacking Christie and endorsing the independent candidate?
    "

Related:
    ACORN Aims to Tip N.J. Election in Corzine's Favor
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-176656-.html

WELL, acorn wasnt around today!!!! corzine LOST!!!!