Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Push for new leadership in the republican party

Senator Jim DeMint, Rep Michelle Bachmann

Push for new leadership in the republican party

By Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret
    Thursday, November 4, 2010
    - Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret

Patriots:

America sent a message November 2, 2010 to Congress and the Administration that government is to reverse course on major areas impacting “we the peopleâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have excellent leadership lined up in the House to stop illegal immigration, pass the FairTax, stop spending, stop debt and repeal Obama Care. There is nothing that Michelle Bachmann can or would add to that and there is a serious risk that she could and would jeopardize it with her politicking.

As to the Senate, I'm no fan of Mitch McConnell. But I will say this about him, when he has his marching orders, he's tough as nails and sharp as a tack. Mitch got lost in the globalism of the Bush Administration but he's back on track now and if he isn't, then he'll be booted in natural course. Jim DeMint doesn't want an official leadership role in the Senate.

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/article ... p-role-in-

Senate Jim DeMint says he doesn't want leadership role in Senate

By Raju Chebium • Washington bureau • Published: November 04. 2010 1:42PM - Last modified: November 04. 2010 2:10PM

WASHINGTON – Sen. Jim DeMint’s role as conservative kingmaker in the midterm elections has increased his power, but he says he doesn’t want a formal leadership role in the Senate.

“Hell no,’’ DeMint, of Greenville, said when asked if would challenge Kentucky Sen. Mitch McConnell for the Senate minority leader’s post. “I’m going to work with Mitch well. I think we’ve got a good leadership team.â€
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn