Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Radio show now 9PM ET

http://defendourfreedoms.us/

WEEKNIGHTS at 9 ET on BLOG TALK RADIO
    PROGRAM SCHEDULE

TUESDAY, Feb. 24 at 9 pm ET.

TONIGHT AT 9 on THE ANDREA SHEA KING SHOW

TONIGHT on my radio program---

Tennessee legislator Stacey Campfield (one of four TN lawmakers, along with Missouri State Rep. Tim Jones, New Hampshire State Rep. Tim Comerford, and Oklahoma State Rep. Mike Ritze, who have signed on as plaintiffs in a lawsuit challenging Obama's qualifications to be president under the U.S. Constitution) will tell why he believes Obama should produce proof of his citizenship.

Also joining us, Dr. Orly Taitz, the California attorney representing these lawmakers and other plaintiffs (Alan Keyes included) in several lawsuits bring brought to force Obama to produce proof that he is a natural born citizen.

Taitz today sent out an email alert announcing that yet another active duty military soldier is joining Lt. Easterling's challenge. That story was published at World Net Daily yesterday. Below is an excerpt of the letter written by the second military member to legally question Obama's eligibility.

"I was inspired by 1LT Easterling's story and am writing you to inform you that I would like to be added as a plaintiff against Obama as well if you feel it would help your case. I am an Army Reservist who was activated last August and am currently serving with a Military Police Battalion in Camp Bucca, Iraq. I will be here until at least June 2009."
    Orly Taitz, along with her Defend Our Freedom Foundation is working on a series of legal cases seeking to uncover Obama's birth records and other documents that would reveal whether he meets the requirements of the U.S. Constitution.

"As an active-duty officer in the United States Army, I have grave concerns about the constitutional eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to hold the office of president of the United States," wrote Scott Easterling in a "to-whom-it-may-concern" letter.

Taitz says she is hearing from a number of military service members expressing similar sentiments, some saying a military tribunal court martial could be in the offing if the president is found to be a usurper.
    "The best thing Obama could do is resign after making a deal with Biden to pardon him. Otherwise, if found guilty, he could face execution," Taitz said during our phone conversation this afternoon.

Obama is giving aid and comfort to our enemy, committing $900 million in taxpayer money to Hamas with his commitment to "rebuild" Gaza. He has also released a terrorist "detainee", and wants to close down our facility at Guantanamo. None of this sits well with some high ranking military members and US citizens. Taitz said she's also getting inquiries from federal employees who are concerned they too may be serving under a usurper.

Join us tonight for what will be another fascinating show. We always have high listener numbers when we discuss Obama's eligibility and his refusal to prove that he is indeed who he says he is. That tells me that despite the lack of media (or BIG NAME radio talker) attention, this issue is BIG news and gaining ground with Americans in and out of uniform.

So while "The Elegant One" is flim-flam-floozing Congress and the nation tonight, we'll be further exploring the growing legal action underway to force his hand.

We get started at 9 p.m. ET. and you can listen to us by linking here. And as always, the show will be available for download at your convenience, in perpetuity.

Let freedom ring.

Twitter Surfin Safari

Posted by Defend Our Freedoms Foundation at 2/24/2009 5:18 PM | Add Comment
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Sounds Great..!!

I'll tune in..

MUCH better than listening to the usurper..!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG PS:
    Mafia/Usurper Thread
    : www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!