Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

READ WHAT TEXAS ORPHANAGE IS DOING TO CHILDREN !!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISFPJL66p4c

This is beyond child abuse . One of the kids are being given 17 different DRUGS . Wonder how many millions the drug co.s make off Americas kids every year ?

2 out of 3 were some babys are given drugs like prozac, zoloft,and many other mind altering meds.

What has happened to us as a society when we allow the Dept.of Ed. , other government agencies and drug pushing dotors to do this to our young ?

This nation has been abusing children with drugs for decades now .

Even if this nation survived it's self made wounds of silence and complaceny, would we survive these kids when they grow up and want revenge or have no natural feelings .

All of the kids who did the school killings were on these type drugs, EVERYONE OF THEM ? Columbine, VirginiaTech, etc. If we think our leaders now ae demons, just wait and see what we created .

Watch this video and weep for the kids .

The inmates are running and ruining this country!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I think this is the same place they plan to put the 416 they just took from the sect .

That'll 'save' them from harm !

I couldn't watch but a couple minutes o the video before my system kicked off ,but read about it on another site .

I am about to be a great grandma and worried about this wild grandkid having a baby, but what kind of damn future can we offer these kids ,no wonder some of them act nuts .

I am so sad for all the kids in this world, but especially for my own .