Like Tree3Likes

Thread: REP. AL GREEN: ‘THERE WILL BE AN IMPEACHMENT OF THIS PRESIDENT’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

REP. AL GREEN: ‘THERE WILL BE AN IMPEACHMENT OF THIS PRESIDENT’

rickwells.us

Rep. Al Green: ‘There Will be an Impeachment of This President’
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Posted on October 15, 2018 by C S Brock

Green first started talking about impeaching Trump early in Trump’s presidency in 2017. He tried to force a House vote on articles of impeachment. However the ….

CNSNews: Green first started talking about impeaching Trump early in Trump’s presidency in 2017. In December 2017, he tried to force a House vote on articles of impeachment. However, the House Republican leadership offered a motion to table Green’s resolution and the House did vote to table it, 364 to 58. Green has not surrendered his effort, however, as evidenced by his Sept. 6, 2018 floor speech.
    In the articles of impeachment he has introduced in the House, one of his causes for impeaching Trump is that Trump has not allowed transgenders to serve in the military.
    The impeachment resolution says: “On July 26, 2017, Donald John Trump made a public statement substantially as follows: ‘After consultation with my generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail,’ thereby attempting to convert his bigoted statement into United States policy, associating the presidency and the people of the United States with bigotry, thereby casting contempt on transgender individuals, inciting hate and hostility, and sowing discord among the people of the United States on the basis of gender.”
    Here is an excerpt from Rep. Green’s floor speech calling for the impeachment of President Trump:
    Rep. Al Green: “We know that it is detrimental to the Republic for the President to institute a policy that separates babies from their mothers and not find a way, to this day, to put them back together. We know that that is detrimental to the Republic.
    “But what we also know is that there are great talking points about what the President has done, great talking points about how he is harming society, great talking points about how he is unfit to be President–great talking points.
    “But here is the question: Where are the action items?
    “It is not enough to have great talking points. I hear them all the time, if you will, on various shows on television. “You hear people talking about how this is not American; this is un-American–great talking points.
    “But at some point, we have to go from talking points to action items.
    “At some point, we have to deal with the problem. It is not enough to identify it. We have got to also identify the solution.
    “There is a solution to an unfit President. I thank God for giving me this opportunity to be in Congress, and I will not let my record show that I was here, and when there was a scourge, if you will, on the country by virtue of the way the President is behaving, I will not let my record show that I didn’t take advantage of this opportunity to stand in the well and denounce what this President has done.
    “There is a solution. Everybody knows it. And we are going to get there. But I will say this to you. We cannot allow political expediency to stand in the way of the moral imperative to remove a President who is doing things that are detrimental to the country.
    “This is not about Democrats. This is about democracy. It is not about Republicans. It is about the Republic. And if we are going to save this Republic, we have got to remove this President from office.
    “I have filed Articles of Impeachment to do so. I stand on what I have done, and I stand on this: I will not allow this to continue without a challenge. I will challenge him again. I will challenge this House. I will challenge us because this is our country that is in jeopardy, and we are doing very little to stop it. And we have the power. The Framers gave us the means.
    “It is not a question of whether there is a way. The question is, do we have the will to stand up for justice and stand up for our country?
    “There is one solution. Article II, Section 4 speaks to it. There will be an impeachment of this President, or at least an attempt to get him out of office by way of impeachment. I stand on it.”

Video at the page link

https://rickwells.us/green-impeachment-president/

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh shut up and go create some jobs for Americans in your district.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This dude is nasty inside and out.

Vote him out!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL