Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Rep. Mia Love has joined our Washington Swamp Creatures’ attack on Trump

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rep. Mia Love has joined our Washington Swamp Creatures’ attack on Trump

I see Mia Love, who I supported when she ran for office, has now joined the Washington Swamp Creatures in their attack on President Trump. She has the nerve to suggest President Trump needs to apologize for daring to indicate Haiti is a $#@!-hole country.

The fact is, Mia Love's own parents would agree that Haiti is a $#@!-hole country. SEE Becoming American: The story of Mia Love’s Haitian parents

"In 1957, a young man named François Duvalier emerged to lead a black movement, rallying black nationalists and voodoo practitioners, that would give him total control of Haiti.

Trained as a physician — including a stint in the United States — and nicknamed "Papa Doc," Duvalier quickly became one of the world's most reviled dictators, setting a course that would drive hundreds of thousands to flee Haiti.

Bourdeau and his family would be among them.

When he was 20, Bourdeau's family sent him from the family's plantation in Jérémie to Port-au-Prince to avoid arrest, or worse, at the hands of Papa Doc's personal security force, the Tonton Macoutes. The name derived from an old Haitian tale about a bogeyman who hunts down bad children and kidnaps them in a bag."

Does the above not confirm Mia's own dad, Maxime Bourdeau, was living in a $#@!-hole country and fled?

The only thing that troubles me now is, Mia Love, who jumped on the never-Trump-Train a long time ago and parted ways with those who elected her, and indicated she would vote for Hillary, has suddenly forgotten her family's past history and the fact her parents fled a $#@!-hole country.

Mia Love ought to be ashamed of herself for denying Haiti isa $#@!-hole country, and for joining our Washington Swamp Creatures and its Fifth Column news media, and she should be the one apologizing to President Trump, who allegedly told it like it is, and without using political correct watered down crap.

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of $#@!-hole countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

Yep, she's an identity-politics, race-baiting Swamp Creature. What a shame. "SAD!" She needs an opponent in the primary.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Yep, she's an identity-politics, race-baiting Swamp Creature. What a shame. "SAD!" She needs an opponent in the primary.
    She sure fooled me, and my wife. I wonder what Diamond and Silk have to say about her now.

JWK

She has disappointed a lot of people, seems to me.

"SAD!"

Get a primary candidate to replace her. We don't a whiner for more immigrants from any countries let alone poor countries in the US Congress. Get them all out that we can in 2018. UNITE REPUBLICANS!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn