Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Reporter to Carney: Why did a Florida Woman’s Health Care Jump from $50 to $500?

Reporter to Carney: Why did a Florida Woman’s Health Care Jump from $50 to $500?

Posted on 28 October, 2013 by clyde
    via Townhall

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney faltered to respond to reporters about Obamacare costs Monday. Ed Henry of Fox News disclosed the case of a 56-year-old Florida woman whose health care costs will increase at least ten times under Obamacare. “Individual cases I cannot address,” Carney responded.

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/10/2...e-jump-50-500/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Florida woman’s insurance rate increases 1,000 percent under Obamacare

1:53 PM 10/28/2013

Floridian Dianne Barrette will soon see the price of her health insurance skyrocket tenfold under Obamacare, CBS News reports.

Fifty-six-year-old Barrette was informed last month that as of January 2014, she will be dropped from her current insurance provider, Blue Cross Blue Shield.
    Under her current plan, Barrette pays $54 a month. The plan she has been offered to replace her current plan would run $591, an approximately 1,000 percent increase, according to CBS.

“What I have right now is what I’m happy with, and I just want to know why I can’t keep what I have,” says Barrette. “Why do I have to be forced into something else?”
    In an effort to quell growing concerns amid the shaky rollout of the Obamacare exchange website, Health and Human Services (HHS) secretary Kathleen Sebelius spoke to a crowd in San Antonio, Texas, on Friday. She encouraged Americans to take a look at the available plans for themselves and ignore the naysayers.
    “Sign up,” Sebelius urged. “Don’t believe what you’ve heard. Just check it out, look at the prices, look at the plans.”

Tags: Kathleen Sebelius, Obamacare

Previous Post

Company behind Obamacare website in charge of nearly $2 billion in Sandy relief

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/28/fl...der-obamacare/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)