Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Republicans to Conservatives: ‘Game on’

Republicans to Conservatives: ‘Game on’

Posted by Rodney Lee on Nov 4, 2013

I’m voting for Amnesty, domestic spying, ObamaCare and anything else I damn well please and.. hold on for a sec.

If only the Republican establishment went after the Democrats with this much energy! Our buddy Matthew Boyle at Brietbart News reports the National Republican Senate Committee (NRSC), the Republican group who is supposed to win Senate elections has turned it’s wrath on the very people responsible for actually winning Senate elections. You guessed it – the same folks Democrats, the White House, the Justice Department and the IRS are actively denying civil rights to: The Tea Party.

Really? Well, you can put me on that list now, too – you ungrateful, feeble, out of touch, squishy, fraudulent, disingenuous, conniving and feckless sell-outs. How dare you talk of undermining a wonderful patriot such as Mike Lee? You couldn’t hold Ted Cruz’ Gatorade bottle and if a real fight breaks out – you’d better make damn sure you’re on the same side as Rand Paul, because from where I’m standing, that side is going to be the one left standing. Because standing with them is the American people, my friends.

Instead of focusing on the problem of American’s having a lying sociopath in the White House and nearly the entire media lying about his lies about keeping their health plan (Period!), they’re politically intimidating outside conservative groups and businesses by threatening to blacklist them if they work for candidates aligned with the Tea Party. If they do, they won’t get any business from the well-heeled establishment squad of incumbent Republican’s the NRSC props up.

Consulting firm Jamestown Associates, who worked with Jim DeMint’s Senate Conservatives Fund (currently endorsing Mitch McConnell’s primary opponent), has been blocked by the NRSC from doing business with any GOP establishment candidates or incumbents. The Senate Conservatives Fund is widely credited with getting Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Rand Paul, Deb Fischer, Pat Toomey and Ron Johnson elected. Sounds good to me, but Brad Dayspring, former spokesman for Eric Cantor and current NRSC flunky begs to differ: “We’re not going to do business with people who profit off of attacking Republicans. Purity for profit is a disease that threatens the Republican Party.”

In other words: Game on, real conservatives – good luck getting any help now! Muah, ha-ha, ha!

What a bunch of school-yard dopes. First of all – isn’t this restraint of trade? Oh yeah, they don’t have to follow laws, slipped my mind. And secondly, you RINO’s wouldn’t even have a say in government right now if it wasn’t for the 2010 elections. Do you not remember what happened, how, who and why? Is it just a coincidence that the Lois Lerner’s of the world were dispatched before the 2012 elections to rebuff the Tea Party organizations whom stuck it up Barack Obama’s majorities? The IRS didn’t bother denying the Constitutional rights of establishment Republican groups – they didn’t have to – you were practically on their side.

No, you say? Look at your behavior now – you’re doing Obama’s dirty work for him. While Lois is hanging out taking calls from publishers and negotiating her estimated $4 million payout, Obama’s new Tea Party bulldog is the NRSC@!#$! Go ahead – bring it on, knuckleheads – you seriously don’t think the American public will vote you out of office? They have to, because in order to get rid of these left-wing Marxists who are clearly bent on ruining a perfectly good country, we must get rid of their enablers first.

READ MORE HERE:
    Send email to rodneylee@conoverforcongress.com

Rodney Lee Conover lives in California with his whippet “Jack.” He’s a candidate for the House of Representatives in California’s 8th District for 2014.
    Sugar? No thanks, I’m sweet enough…

Who’s a poopie-head??

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2013/11/rep...Qg1mPhA3EsB.99

Banned

Banned

Banned

Banned