Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Request For Food Assistance For The Poor In Delaware

Request For Food Assistance For The Poor In Delaware

February 21, 2012

Dear Steve,

I am writing to you from Delaware, a small state and of course the state of the vice-president. I am on the front lines here - working with the poor and homeless. I work at a house called Hope House I, a sheltering program for single women. As a case manager and drug and alcohol counselor, I often times get to minister to the women in a spiritual way. Although the pay isn't much, the reward of a life changed and hope restored is reward in itself. Our Ministry of Caring has many sites - including 3 dining rooms where the homeless are "served" by volunteers - no lining up for food. They are treated as guests. We also have an outreach center where individuals can come and take a shower, get clean clothing, food, diapers, baby food and other necessities. We have a home for employable men, men with disabilities, women with disabilities, those suffering from the last stages of AIDS, a Job Placement Center, a dental office and two sheltering programs for women with children. Our Ministry is $400,000 below our estimated donations for the year. Our motto is "never treat the poor poorly". I am not asking for your food donation, but your prayers as we minister to lives who have been broken, trauma that has been never been treated and souls lost to drugs, alcohol and mental illness. I truly believe that Jesus is a guest at each of our homes, coming for that drink of water, that nourishing bread for dinner.

I love your website and read it every day. I listen to Hawk faithfully. It is so important to be ready - and I believe that standing strong on the Word is what keeps me from curling up in a ball and crying with what I witness every day - I thank you for your work, your prayers and your deep faith that the God who loves us all is ever faithful to those who serve His poor.
    Blessings,
    Annie Mountain

Steve Quayle News Alerts
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ministry that Feeds the Hungry in Flint, Michigan

February 21, 2012

Steve,

I cried when I read what you wrote about feeding the hungry, and the need to something--Now. Three years ago my daughter died of cancer. She was 29 years old: bubbly, beautiful and vibrant! She was also extremely dedicated to our church and for the last 4 years before she collapsed, she faithfully volunteered every Tuesday and Friday in our Soup Kitchen/Pantry and sometimes Saturday and Sunday for Street Ministry. She would often go in for a full days work in the Soup Kitchen after having put in a full night's work at Taco Bell. She would be there whether she was exhausted or not. I kept the 'home fires' burning. I tell you this, not only because my daughter was committed to Jesus's mandate, but because our Pastor leads--by example. Our church is located in Flint, Michigan and not only Feeds the Hungry, but clothes the Naked, visits the Sick and those in Prison (we have a men's program modeled after Teen Challenge). The need is tremendous and getting more so every day. Individuals that might not in the past have even known what a Soup Kitchen/Pantry is now find themselves, out of necessity, in such a line. That the Lord has laid it upon your heart to use your platform as a Call to Action is--Wonderful! I'm sure that he's going to Bless this endeavor.

I would like to submit our church for consideration:

Greater Flint Outreach Center
    Pastor Dwight R. Rottiers
    1938 S. Dort Hwy. 1B
    Flint, MI 48503

(810) 767-4064

Thank you and God Bless!

Mary Ybarra

Steve Quayle News Alerts
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Streetscape Ministries in Galveston, Texas

February 21, 2012

Steve,

As requested, here is a link to Streetscape Ministries in Galveston, Texas. We have been working with them for over six years handing out food to the homeless and praying with them. God is doing a mighty work in the streets of Galveston. Galveston has a huge homeless population since it is on the coast and the winter is not has harsh as elsewhere. Streetscape hands out food to 200-300 homeless every Saturday morning at the “Hobo Breakfast”. They now have a café where they offer free lunch to the less fortunate and pray with them. They usually have over 50 people come in for free lunch and ministry every weekday. Streetscape helps to get the homeless off the street, out of drugs, alcohol and prostitution and into Jesus Christ. They are always in need of more food and supplies.

www.streetscapeministries.com

Contact Darren Smith at 936-590-0722 or Kimberly “Sam” Walton at 936-332-0545.

Thank you for all you are doing and may God bless you mightily.

Steve Lindblade
    713-510-6794

Steve Quayle News Alerts

God's Food Ministry In Carson City Nevada

February 21, 2012

Dear Steve,

Over a year ago several men in our church were directed by God to pray in front of the state assembly building in Carson City every Saturday at 9AM. We have been obedient. We have been out there in rain, snow, sun, wind, cold, hot, etc.

In the course of our prayers, we invited the pastors, worship leaders, and youth pastors of every church we could reach to join us. After almost a year, God brought one more church. We are like minded. We have no time to waste... God is restoring His body for such a time as this. God has also impressed the lateness of the hour into our hearts.

God told us to "feed the Poor" seven - eight weeks ago.

Our pastor, Randy, got up in front of our church and said God gave him a word about feeding the poor - and asked if anyone could confirm it.

After church, Randy was approached by a member of the congregation who said God had been prompting him all week from morning to night with dreams and messages about feeding the poor. The two of them began looking for a roach coach... They found a class 1 food kitchen-trailer. God miraculously provided $25,000.00 to purchase the mobile kitchen. That was 6 weeks ago.

God is currently feeding people five days each week with a small route in downtown Carson City. Many of the people we feed - including members of our church - are just barely paying their bills. Food is a luxury item - it comes after the house/car/phone/utility bills. We have many children living in the hotels downtown. School buses now stop at every (cheap) weekly-rate hotel in Carson City. It would break your heart to see them come and get food. We ask them if their parents would like food too - and many answer "they will not be seeing their parents tonight...". Single-parent households might be a step up for many of these kids.

Steve, we are spending about 200 dollars a day feeding people - our congregation of 60 to 75 people is supplying the monetary and human resources as God has directed - but the need is great, the workers are few, and the dollars only stretch so far.

Please pray for us.

If God moves you, we could also use whatever help you could provide.

The prayers are most important however, because God is listening, in fact, I recently had confirmation that He "has heard us". God is getting us ready because Carson City is about to break wide-open and change in a major way for God. He is about to pour His Spirit out upon us.

Thank you for all you do, and have done, to help people wake up.

I appreciate your web-site and dedication... and those links to Derek P... Awesome!

In Loving Service,
    Dominic Martinelli

Here is our information:
    The Bridge Church
    Pastor Randy Roser:
    (775) 721-3622
    info@thebridgenv.com
    www.thebridgenv.com

Steve Quayle News Alerts

Update to Special Request From Steve

February 21, 2012
    Steve Quayle

Brethren,

In order to expedite help to the hungry and homeless I am posting different links to those around the country who minister, feed and clothe the homeless, children, vets and families. I am posting the contact information of the different names of people who are doing the works that Jesus admonishes us to love our neighbors as ourselves. You can send your donations directly to them.

Most of my viewers and radio show listeners have left the mainstream churches and want to know where to tithe or send their offerings, therefore by sharing the most effective ministries in the different areas of the U.S. You can give directly to their ministries in an accelerated fashion.

I will post a link on my site by city as I search out the most effective ministries in the country. Please be a blessing as the Lord leads you. Ask Him to give you a generous heart and the means to bless those who need our help. I will do my part. Will you please stand with me? Thank you on behalf of those who have no voice, home or food. Jesus loves you! The word of the Lord is prove me here with saith the Lord, if I will not pour out upon you a blessing you will not be able to contain!

Steve Quayle News Alerts

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 02-24-2012 at 05:46 AM.