Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RI-Civil-rights groups oppose using state police as immigrat

Civil-rights groups oppose using state police as immigration agents

Friday, July 24, 2009
    The Providence Journal
    By Karen Lee Ziner
    Journal Staff Writer

PROVIDENCE –– Citing nearly 20 years of data that show “significant racial disparitiesâ€

I have always been checked in traffic stops usually they check all registrations and licenses. Oh I bet that is a problem for illegal aliens. Rhode Island keep up the good work

And you never know where the illegal aliens are going to be gathering when your children are driving through the streets in your community in the evening hours. Beware I have learned of gathering and trouble from newspaper after my daughter drove through main parts of my community in the dark about the same time frames. This is so upsetting to me. I preach to my children often and make them read at least the police logs in the surrounding area. There is a must to know your total communities in driving range.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I also live in a climate of fear , fear that a drunk illegal alien will crash into me or someone I know .