Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaOnMyMind
    Ron Paul sounds like he wants to defend our borders, but I have not heard much from him about making the ones already here leave. What is his stance on the illegals already here?
    The talk must stop. We must secure our borders now. A nation without secure borders is no nation at all. It makes no sense to fight terrorists abroad when our own front door is left unlocked. This is my six point plan:

Physically secure our borders and coastlines. We must do whatever it takes to control entry into our country before we undertake complicated immigration reform proposals.
    Enforce visa rules. Immigration officials must track visa holders and deport anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law. This is especially important when we recall that a number of 9/11 terrorists had expired visas.
    No amnesty. Estimates suggest that 10 to 20 million people are in our country illegally. That’s a lot of people to reward for breaking our laws.
    No welfare for illegal aliens. Americans have welcomed immigrants who seek opportunity, work hard, and play by the rules. But taxpayers should not pay for illegal immigrants who use hospitals, clinics, schools, roads, and social services.
    End birthright citizenship. As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be citizens, the incentive to enter the U.S. illegally will remain strong.
    Pass true immigration reform. The current system is incoherent and unfair. But current reform proposals would allow up to 60 million more immigrants into our country, according to the Heritage Foundation. This is insanity. Legal immigrants from all countries should face the same rules and waiting periods.
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/borde ... on-reform/
    Not a bad plan if you throw in a work place enforcement part

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Not a bad plan if you throw in a work place enforcement part
    Workplace enforcement is ALREADY Federal law ever since 1986 !RCA, it's just been IGNORED. The laws we need are already on the books, what we need is an Executive that will ENFORCE them.

Moving from General Discussion to Other Topics and Issues since this is from a news source.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Wow, the discussion ended immediately after the thread was moved.

I guess "General Discussions" is were the real debating takes place.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Romney, Hunter, and Thompson are the only candidates that will be tough on this immigration disaster we are currently facing. The others may say so, and try to in pieces, but these 3 are the ONLY ONES that will cover all areas of what must be done.

If that doesn't matter to you, go ahead and keep saying negative things about Romney. When mccain wins, who will be crying the loudest?

I was under the impression that this is a forum where all sides of an issue can be discussed fairly. Am I missing something?
    Hi GeorgiaOnMyMind:

WELCOME

I totatally agree with what you said. ALL SIDES OF AN ISSUE SHOULD BE DISCUSSED FAIRLY.

ROMNEY, THOMPSON AND HUNTER ARE THE ONLY CANDIDATES THAT WILL GET US OUT OF THIS "ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION MESS!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

CFR Members want to destroy this country. It is their plan. Show me where they have done something to preserve our nation. Show me a track record of one of them protecting our Freedoms and our constitution.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Ron Paul sounds like he wants to defend our borders, but I have not heard much from him about making the ones already here leave. What is his stance on the illegals already here?
    Well, let's see. Take away the welfare and food stamps. Deny their kids an education. Stop birthright citizenship. Deny health care. Deny driver's licenses. Enforce the laws on the books pertaining to employers of illegal aliens. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't live in a country that was that mean to me. (Ron Paul immigration plan.)
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Butterbean wrote:

I totatally agree with what you said. ALL SIDES OF AN ISSUE SHOULD BE DISCUSSED FAIRLY.
    GeorgiaOnMyMind wouldn't respond, perhaps you will. What did I do that would be considered unfair?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    You said something bad about Mitt, MW. It doesn't matter if it's the truth, it's just UNFAIR... Waaaaahhhhhh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12