Page 257 of 740 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267307357 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Ron Paul’s A+ Grade @ Gun Owners of America versus the NeoCons !

Submitted by GBAmerica on Sat, 03/31/2012 - 10:16
    2nd Amendment

Ron Paul’s A+ Grade @ Gun Owners of America versus the NeoCons

Ron Paul- GOA grade A+, Romney D- , Gingrich C , Santorum B-

Congressman Paul has long been on the side of the 2nd amendment. Introducing legislation to repeal the “Brady Bill” and the “Assault Weapons” Ban. Paul also authored legislation allowing pilots and specially trained law enforcement officers to carry weapons on airlines for protection of passengers.

Ron Paul’s A+ Grade @ Gun Owners of America versus the NeoCons ! « TeaPartyWPBFL

Videos included!

Ron Paul
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ron Paul’s A+ Grade @ Gun Owners of America versus the NeoCons !

Ron Paul- GOA grade A+, Romney D- , Gingrich C , Santorum B-

Congressman Paul has long been on the side of the 2nd amendment. Introducing legislation to repeal the “Brady Bill” and the “Assault Weapons” Ban. Paul also authored legislation allowing pilots and specially trained law enforcement officers to carry weapons on airlines for protection of passengers. Paul introduced
    H.R. 1096: Second Amendment Protection Act of 2007 to Congress.

Mr. Speaker, I rise to restore the right the founding fathers saw as the guarantee of every other right by introducing the Second Amendment Protection Act.

This legislation reverses the steady erosion of the right to keep and bear arms by repealing unconstitutional laws that allow power-hungry federal bureaucrats to restrict the rights of law-abiding gun owners.

Specifically, my legislation repeals the five-day waiting period and the “instant” background check, which enables the federal government to compile a database of every gun owner in America. My legislation also repeals the misnamed ban on “semi-automatic” weapons, which bans entire class of firearms for no conceivable reason beside the desire of demagogic politicians to appear tough on crime.

Finally, my bill amends the Gun Control Act of 1968 by deleting the “sporting purposes” test, which allows the Treasury Secretary to infringe on second amendment rights by classifying a firearm (handgun, rifle, shotgun) as a “destructive device” simply because the Secretary believes the gun to be “non-sporting.” January 9, 2003, US House of Representatives

Ron Paul has stood firm on all 2nd Amendment issues since the beginning.

About

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Paul Outdraws the Other 3 COMBINED-Video Proof

Submitted by John P. Slevin on Sat, 03/31/2012 - 13:58
    Ron Paul 2012
    Wisconsin

The media now are calling Romney, Santorum and Gingrich "the Big 3".

And the Big 3 appeared together in Wisconsin earlier today.

Well, the Big 3 just FAILED---NOT even close to a Paul Rally audience!

The room in which the event was held holds 720 up to approx. 1,500. <---LINK

Here's CSPAN Video Proof---Kinda SEDATE looking <---LINK

You can see the Big 3 any time...plenty of space.

If you want to see Paul, get there early. It'll be noisy!

Paul Outdraws the Other 3 COMBINED-Video Proof | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-31-2012 at 05:17 PM.

Check Out Our Signs!

Submitted by entropypressStAt on Sat, 03/31/2012 - 15:47
    Rhode Island

CHECK OUT OUR SIGNAGE!!

SIGNS | Slideshow=

So excited about this! Someone got a premium spot on RT 95 heading into Providence (the capital city) through LAMAR Outdoor Advertising - note the only other billboard company is Clear Channel which is owned by Bain Capital - yes that Bain Capital.

and we are of course making signs.

Check Out Our Signage! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Important Message From Congressman Ron Paul

Submitted by emalvini on Fri, 03/30/2012 - 20:14Ron Paul 2012

Important Message From Congressman Ron Paul
    Tomorrow marks the end for the first fundraising quarter for 2012.
    The national media and their pals in the Washington, D.C. political establishment can hardly wait.
    They want more than anything to crown Mitt Romney the nominee - so they're preparing to scour these reports and declare all other campaigns dead in the water!
    But with states just beginning to select their delegates to the Republican National Convention, now is our chance to show them this race is anything but over!
    So won't you please agree to an IMMEDIATE contribution to my campaign before the end of quarter deadline?
    The great news is, we raised over $1 million during my "Give Me Liberty" Money Bomb, but with the 1st quarter deadline fast approaching, now is the time for a final push!
    Even if all you can give right now is $10 or $25, your contribution will make a tremendous difference.
    Right now, my campaign's delegate strategy is being put to the full test.
    Tomorrow, Minnesota and North Dakota will begin selecting their delegates to the Republican National Convention.
    Alaska, Colorado, Maine, Nevada, and Washington State will follow not long after.
    If my campaign has strong showings there - which I'm very hopeful it will - it could turn this entire presidential race on its head.
    And if we do get to a brokered convention, all bets will be off.
    But if we're going to succeed, I'm going to need to run a full-scale GOTV program, including targeted mail, email, and phone banks.
    My staff also needs to stay prepared to fight back against any "funny business" my opponents' supporters or "old guard" establishment hacks might try to pull.
    You've heard the stories. You know what we're up against.
    I just wish you could watch the "old guard's" jaws drop when my supporters beat them at their own game!
    So can I count on you for a generous and IMMEDIATE contribution before the end of quarter deadline?
    I hope I can.
    As I mentioned, any amount you can give will be a tremendous help - even if it's just $10 or $25.
    Of course, I hope you'll be even more generous.
    With your financial support, we can show the national media and the Washington, D.C. political establishment that this race for the presidency has become a whole new ballgame!
    Please act IMMEDIATELY!
    For Liberty,
    Ron Paul

Important Message From Congressman Ron Paul | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Romney lawyers rig election in ND: Santorum – Ron Paul cut out

As the GOP nominating process grinds down to its ultimate end, the Romney campaign has turned savage in its efforts to end the process early. Open conventions and caucuses where people actually get to vote are apparently their worst nightmare. In some state conventions fake “unity slates” are promoted, with appeals to Santorum and Gingrich delegates to join them in electing delegates that they promise represent the three campaigns proportionately but will shut out Ron Paul. The ”unity slates” are actually all Romney delegates.

In other states “Romney Rules” help make up for the candidate’s unenthusiastic support. In Idaho, for example, where Romney has a Mormon base and won 61% of the vote in a statewide beauty contest, it was nevertheless feared that the candidate would not win a single precinct election in the delegate process. In almost each of the elections, it was feared that Ron Paul supporters would have a plurality.

The solution? A backwards election. It goes like this. The candidate who gets the most votes doesn’t matter, rather the candidate with the fewest is dropped. Voting continues with successive ballots until one is left. If one candidate gets at least 50% of the counties he then gets the whole statewide delegation.

Sure enough. In 2012 in most county caucuses, Ron Paul folks appeared and almost always had a plurality. Newt Gingrich, having the fewest, was dropped after the first ballot. Santorum was dropped after the second. Finally, in most counties it came down to Ron Paul and Mitt Romney and even though Ron Paul began with the largest number of delegates, Mitt Romney won as the Santorum people were persuaded to join Romney “for the sake of unity.”

Thus, while Ron Paul turned out the most numbers, Mitt Romney swept the state delegation.
    Ron Paul supporters need not despair, however, we have our own share of good news coming soon. And we will have won with Romney’s own rules.

I can’t resist one more report. Take a look at how the North Dakota convention was rigged. Keep in mind, Rick Santorum won North Dakota with 39.7% of the vote. Ron Paul was second with 28.1% and Mitt Romney was third with 23.7%. Yet under “Romney Rules” he gets approximately 60% of the delegates from North Dakota to the RNC. Here’s how he did it.

But the race is not over. See this interview, Sir David Frost talks to Doug Wead.

http://ronpaulflix.com/2012/03/ron-paul-snr-advisor-doug-wead-interview-with-frost-mar-31-2012/

Romney lawyers rig election in ND: Santorum – Ron Paul cut out « Doug Wead The Blog

Ron Paul Sweeps All Delegates From Nye County, Nevada!

Anonymous Buyers Pledge to Match the Next 10,000 Mailings for Connecticut Super Brochures

Submitted by po14015 on Fri, 03/30/2012 - 04:12
    Ron Paul 2012

Anonymous buyers who are in the health and nutrition field have said that they will match the next 10,000 mailings for Connecticut ($5,500 worth). They were inspired by the grassroots support in CT and want to do everything they can to help.

Start: 7,143 Finish: 17,143

Mail Super Brochures: www.ronpaulbrochure.com

UPDATED: The Super Brochure Wins the Big Island, BIG! Will Win the Rest of the States, Too

UPDATED: The Super Brochure Wins the Big Island, BIG! Will Win the Rest of the States, Too | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

BREAKING NEWS: Super Brochure Turns Out the Vote: Proof:

BREAKING NEWS: Super Brochure Turns Out the Vote: Proof | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

In Liberty,
    Curt

Anonymous Buyers Pledge to Match the Next 10,000 Mailings for Connecticut Super Brochures | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012