Page 527 of 740 FirstFirst ... 27427477517523524525526527528529530531537577627 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    US Debt Clock

(Screenshot from yesterday.)

View it HERE.

US Debt Clock
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Breaking: Mitt Romney Pushed The Individual Mandate, Emails Show!

Submitted by juano510 on Tue, 06/05/2012 - 11:18
    Current Events

Mitt Romney has distanced himself from the health care reform bill he signed as governor of Massachusetts amid criticism that the law bears more than a passing resemblance to Obamacare, which he's repeatedly pledged to repeal if elected in November.

But a series of emails obtained by the Wall Street Journal reveals Romney was actively engaged in negotiating the specifics of the 2006 Massachusetts bill and that he and his top aides championed a provision identical to one in President Barack Obama's law requiring individuals to have or buy health insurance.

The so-called individual mandate is at the heart of most conservative criticism of Obama's health care law, with many Republicans calling the provision unconstitutional. But in 2006, emails obtained by the Journal under a public records request show, Romney and his top aides pressed for an individual mandate even when Massachusetts Democrats weren't yet embracing such a proposal.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/romney-pushed-individual-...

He's done! He is done y'all! What a liar man!

Breaking: Mitt Romney Pushed The Individual Mandate, Emails Show! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South Dakota GOP Primary Results LIVE: Ron Paul Supporters Make Huge Push in S.D.

Alex Marin

Politics,
    2012 Elections
    1 hour ago

South Dakota GOP Primary Results LIVE Ron Paul Supporters Make Huge Push in SD Share on Facebook

Ron Paul Supporters are making a major push to try to get support in Tuesday’s primary for the libertarian presidential candidate. More than a dozen workers and volunteers are going door to door and calling voters in the final hours before the polls close in South Dakota this Tuesday, encouraging Republican voters to support Paul.

But the push is not an official effort by the Paul campaign. Instead, it’s being run by a political action committee headed by former Paul campaign official Jared Hendrix. His Conservative Republican Victory PAC has raised more than $25,000 and is focused entirely on supporting Paul in South Dakota. The PAC is operating in South Dakota under the name “South Dakota For Liberty.”

Even though Romney has claimed support from a majority of pledged Republican delegates, Hendrix said it’s still worth fighting to get votes for Paul. “It’s not won until the nomination’s official (at the party convention),” Hendrix said.

And even if Paul doesn’t get enough delegates to win, Hendrix said those delegates could play a major role in promoting Paul’s views in the Republican Party platform.

To win delegates from South Dakota, Paul needs to gain more than 20 percent of the vote. In 2008, he got 16 percent in the South Dakota primary.
    Hendrix said the PAC conducted private polling showing Romney beating Paul in a head-to-head match up but predicted Paul’s supporters would turn out in heavier numbers.

Hendrix and his volunteers have rented office space in downtown Sioux Falls, where workers strategize and make calls. Also helping out are some out-of-state volunteers who call potential supporters.

Ron Paul was endorsed back in May by South Dakota State Representative Jon Hansen (R-Dell Rapids). Hansen represents South Dakota's 25th House District and prides himself on being the youngest current serving member of the South Dakota State Legislature and is particularly proud to count himself among The Mount Rushmore State's many young Ron Paul supporters.

In making public his endorsement of the 12-term Congressman from Texas, Rep. Hansen offered the following statement of praise:

"Ron Paul's consistency and integrity goes unmatched in today's political environment. As a state representative in South Dakota, I know Ron Paul understands the proper role of the federal government, and will restore the proper constitutional balance of power between Washington, the states, and the people. I truly believe Ron Paul has the heart of a servant, looking to the best interest of all Americans rather than to his own self-interest.To restore our country to its constitutional foundation, promote life, support the free market, fix our monetary system, and end war, we must elect Ron Paul for President in 2012."

PolicyMic will be live blogging the South Dakota primary results. Follow the updates HERE:

Tuesday 3:53 PM: Will South Dakota come out in droves in favor of Ron Paul? Last December, undoubtedly so. Apparently, back when the Republican field was a lot more crowded, Ron Paul polled in first place in the state. Though the old survey can't really be counted on, it could be an indicative of how strong Ron Paul's grassroots support still is in South Dakota, especially now that there are only two men left standing.

The Ron Paul campaign has acknowledged 2 official endorsements from South Dakota recently. State Representative Jon Hansen of Dell Rapids who praised Ron Paul's consistency as "unmatched in today's political environment."

Paul also got the endorsement of Rapid City Councilman Jordan Mason who said, "I stand for strong fiscal policy (...) I stand for liberty and I stand for the American dream. And so I stand for Ron Paul."

South Dakota GOP Primary Results LIVE: Ron Paul Supporters Make Huge Push in S.D.

Why the GOP can't afford to ignore Ron Paul and his many fansRead more

Submitted by soule on Tue, 06/05/2012 - 14:53
    Ron Paul 2012

Paul can attract over 7,000 students to come hear him speak, a level of enthusiasm no other GOP figure can muster. He’s now got 110,000 signed-up members for his “Youth for Ron Paul” group.

Why are they so passionate about this unlikely political champion? And why is their energy so hard to contain even by Paul’s own campaign, who talk of their desire for more “decorum” on the part of their often rowdy and contentious supporters?

Most politicians sell comfort—that American is the greatest, rich and mighty and right, and what small problems we have can be solved by electing our guy and getting rid of the other guy. Ron Paul wins passionate devotion selling a vision of great discomfort.

He tells us American foreign policy is misguided and understandably earns us enemies. He sees America not on the rise, but in decline because of Federal Reserve-primed booms and busts and a crushing debt burden.

He decries the American government for not protecting our liberties but rather unjustly oppressing its citizens over everything from medical marijuana to raw milk.

continue reading: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/06/05/why-gop-cant-affor...

Rate the author of this article: (Brian Doherty) http://ratethepress.com/component/content/article/82-news-re...

Why the GOP can't afford to ignore Ron Paul and his many fansRead more | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Chaos? The Louisiana 2012 Republican State Convention Explained: Video

Submitted by Nemo on Wed, 06/06/2012 - 10:16
    Ron Paul 2012
    Louisiana

A friend put this video together with some text explaining what was going on. As a fellow participant, I can validate all of the major details are factually accurate. I am even in the video at one point

Some more background: we had our own security and some state troopers who were supposed to prevent Mr. Helwig and Mr. Herford from being accosted, but I suppose the establishment had the local police on their side and I guess cops don't mess with cops. We even had a contract with the convention center so that we had a right to be there even if the establishment said we had to go.

The rules the establishment tried to use were ridiculous. Here is a brief summary:
    1/3 of the elected members constitute a quorum
    3/4 of the elected members required to adopt a motion
    3/4 of the elected members to sustain a point of order
    1/2 required to call the previous question

Points of order could not be made questioning the authority of the "supplemental" new rules

the rules committee will not make rules for this convention, but make recommendations for the next one in four years.

Here is a link to the bogus rules: LAGOP Bogus Rules. Keep in mind that these rules claim to come from a valid authority, but the bylaws of the LA State Central Committee (SCC) give only the SCC the right to make rules, not the executive committee.

Chaos? The Louisiana 2012 Republican State Convention Explained: Video | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

I'll Never Quit For Ron Paul

Submitted by RP Super Brochure on Tue, 06/05/2012 - 23:30
    Blog | neverquitnever.com/

Hi friends, I have been meaning to write this for some time. Michael at the Daily Paul keeps asking me, so here it is. My name is Erik Petroni and I wanted to open up on who I am and what motivated me to create the Super Brochure...and, the NEVER QUIT story.

It started with my father. I grew up in the Canal Zone where my father was a Panama Canal Ships pilot. During the illegal giveaway of the Panama Canal by the Jimmy Carter administration, I learned the "behind the scenes" of the Rockefellers and the Federal Reserve who were behind the giveaway. A part of this was the knowledge that the world bankers needed to take the control of the Canal from the American people and put it under UN control, and they did. I was so hurt by this giveaway that I intently studied all the behind the scenes players. The book that opened my understanding was called: The Unseen Hand.

We were forced to leave the Canal Zone in 2000 and for the next 8 years I traveled the world filming and shooting campaigns and coaching my sister in surfing. She became the #1 American female surfer in 2008.

In 2006 my father, my pillar of strength, had a stroke and then a massive brain bleed. He was in a coma and almost died. My life seemed to end. He was my best friend and I asked God what deal could I do to get Dad well again. Take my life? Anything to let him become healed. God does not make deals as you know. Over the next 6 months he made small improvements. One day, while we were laying in bed, I was reading to my father, (dad could not speak, eat, walk and he had so many tubes coming out of him at that time) but I asked him: "Dad, if you try to write just one thing on this piece of paper, what would you write?" I handed him a sharpie and even though it took him some time, he scratched out: NEVER QUIT. I was moved to my core.

NEVER QUIT became our motto. I soon stated to carry Dad on my back for walks, the way he would carry me when I was a boy, and he would direct my by lightly pulling on my ear lobes to turn me from right to left. One day, I lowered him down and as I held him he spoke his first full sentence: "Erik, thank you for Never Quitting for me, and pushing me 1000%, I will Never Quit for you either."

Tears...

Two years later my father had become much better but still could not walk on his own. My father, sister, doctors and myself would speak to High School students on the importance of loving and honoring your parents, living a clean healthy life and giving your best in all that you do. The presentations were very effective with the students and we went from school to school. And from these school talks, the NEVER QUIT event was born. Our first one was in June 2009. Dad was there that day and with help, he crossed the finish line. 6 months later he had another stroke and brain bleed and went Home Dec 31, 2009.

I took a lot of the blame on myself for his passing. I had tried to be so attentive to getting him well and to any future stroke signs and yet I missed the one that caused his passing. As Dad had days left to live, a doctor friend showed me an x-ray with of the tiny Brain Bleeds he had over the past 6 years, and the doctor asked if I could grow the NEVER QUIT event to get a message of health to others. I felt like I had purpose once again, is some small way to redeem myself from his final stroke and brain bleed. We now get 1,000's checked up and many lives have been prolonged.

With NEVER QUIT I was able to express all the things that were important to Dad. They were; Faith, Family, Healthy Living, Defending our Constitution, supporting our troops and a commit to Never Quit. You can see the links of many of father's favorite quotes here.

This is where Ron Paul comes in. In July of 2009 I found out about Ron Paul because I saw a "Google Ron Paul" Bumper sticker. That night I did and I was hooked. All the things that Dad had taught me about Freedom and our Constitution were in Ron Paul's message.

You can see the video here:

Each night, I relished in spending at least 30 min on the Daily Paul. I started sending Ron Paul video links to everyone, but I had to do more. How could I spread his message effectively, to many. I had a NEVER QUIT brochure that had effectively advertised and grown the event, and I thought, why not use the same concept to promote Ron Paul.

This was a highlight in my life and to now think that 4 - million Ron Paul Super Brochures have been mailed out has made me so grateful that my father instilled in me the importance of our constitution and all that it stood for.

I am also just as grateful for being a part of those who are Liberty minded. The Ron Paul family.

It would be an honor to meet many of you. So if you would join us for the the 4th NEVER QUIT event on June 9 in Jacksonville Beach Florida. Please do come.
    Here is the NEVER QUIT video that shows how the event started. And here is the "Never Quit message" video.

If there are any of you that has a business that you would like us to help promote you, please write me here.

And if you have any questions about NEVER QUIT or what I have written, please do post on the Daily Paul and I will answer your questions.

Please spread the word on NEVER QUIT to the Ron Paul community. They are the friendliest and most spirited group of people I have ever come across and I would love to see their enthusiasm shared with 10,000 others on June 9.

Always.
    Your friend,
    -Erik.

Never Quit, Never

I'll Never Quit For Ron Paul | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Paul Fest will go on! Bryan Siemon to appear on Talking Liberty tomorrow night!

Submitted by Tracy Beanz on Wed, 06/06/2012 - 15:29

Hey all!

There has been some negativity on this forum today, and I just want to make sure everyone tries to stay positive.

Paul Festival is going to be the biggest political event ever!!

It WILL HAPPEN!

If you all want details, you can tune in to my show tomorrow night at 8:30 on libertychat.com.

I will have Bryan Siemon who is on the board, and he will be explaining what has happened with the fairgrounds, etc. I will also have Mat Larson, Josh Tolley, and Austin Petersen.

If you want real answers, ask him yourself tomorrow!

In liberty!
    Tracy

Paul Fest will go on! Bryan Siemon to appear on Talking Liberty tomorrow night! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

EMERGENCY: Lawsuit Filing this Week Against the RNC

Submitted by LadyHawk on Mon, 06/04/2012 - 19:17

Tools for Justice is looking for "Disenfranchised voters" and "Disenfranchised Delegates." Even the slightest observation of fraud that you may have personally experienced will be helpful in the case. People from over 12 states are working with Tools for Justice as plaintiffs.

HUNT FOR PEOPLE.

Contact folks with stories.

Send reports of what you witnessed to www.electionfraudremedy.com

EMERGENCY: Lawsuit Filing this Week Against the RNC | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Great Compilation Detailing The Voting Inconsistencies (Not to say blatant fraud)

Submitted by itsallaboutbalance on Wed, 06/06/2012 - 02:56in

Must give credit to a facebook comment on Ben Swann's page for this great compilation that highlights voting and counting "inconsistencies"
    Significant Evidence of Algorithm Vote Flipping in GOP Primary Elections.
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByJAC-sfXwumdkE4d0Y2eWtURTZ2...
    -2012 Election RIGGED - This is going Viral
    2012 Election RIGGED - This is going Viral - YouTube.
    -Ron Paul - Fraud Victim in 2012.
    Ron Paul - Fraud Victim in 2012 - YouTube
    -Nevada Election Fraud Proof In 5 minutes, Nevada GOP Caucus Fraud Voter Rights Violated.
    Nevada Election Fraud Proof In 5 minutes, Nevada GOP Caucus Fraud Voter Rights Violated - YouTube
    -What Happened to Ron Paul's Vote in Nevada?
    What Happened to Ron Paul's Vote in Nevada? - YouTube
    -Ron Paul: Vote Rigged Against Him In Nevada?
    Ron Paul: Vote Rigged Against Him In Nevada? - YouTube
    -Voting fraud against Ron Paul Victory in North Dakota - Super Tuesday Night 03/06/12.
    Voting fraud against Ron Paul Victory in North Dakota - Super Tuesday Night 03/06/12 - YouTube
    -GOP voter fraud against Ron Paul 2012 - Clear Evidence.
    GOP voter fraud against Ron Paul 2012 - Clear Evidence - YouTube
    -Alaska Election Fraud Confirmed Ron Paul Camp Cries Foul 2012
    Election Caucus.

Alaska Election Fraud Confirmed Ron Paul Camp Cries Foul 2012 Election Caucus - YouTube
    -Ron Paul 100% proof of Maine Election fraud! Ben Swann Reality Check WXIX FOX 2/15/12
    Ron Paul 100% proof of Maine Election fraud! Ben Swann Reality Check WXIX FOX 2/15/12 - YouTube.
    -Maddow: Proof Ron Paul Was Robbed In Maine.
    Maddow: Proof Ron Paul Was Robbed In Maine. - YouTube
    -Ron Paul Openly Calls GOP Election Fraud.
    Ron Paul Openly Calls GOP Election Fraud - YouTube
    -Ron Paul Talks About Election Fraud on Columbia, MO Radio 03/16/12.
    Ron Paul Talks About Election Fraud on Columbia, MO Radio 03/16/12 - YouTube
    -Ron Paul: Their Shenanigans Won't Stop Us.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjR4Kp4M9_I
    -Rachel Maddow "I'm delegate shenanigans worried".
    Rachel Maddow "I'm delegate shenanigans worried" - YouTube
    -"Rig a state convention if you have to, I mean that's what insiders do" - Chris Todd, MSNBC.
    "Rig a state convention if you have to, I mean that's what insiders do" - Chris Todd, MSNBC - YouTube
    -Admit It: The Elections Are Rigged.
    Admit It: The Elections Are Rigged. - YouTube
    -Iowa Caucuses RIGGED! Cover up Ron Paul Win!
    Iowa Caucuses RIGGED!! Cover up Ron Paul Win! - YouTube
    -Ron Paul Won New Hampshire Rigged 88% Poll on CNN.
    Ron Paul Won New Hampshire Rigged 88% Poll on CNN - YouTube
    -Ron Paul wins 90% of the vote in a poll in Birmingham, Alabama.
    Ron Paul wins 90% of the vote in a poll in Birmingham, Alabama - YouTube
    -This is what happened when I tried to cast my vote today... - Ron Paul 2012.
    This is what happened when I tried to cast my vote today... - Ron Paul 2012 - YouTube
    -Voter Fraud in Alabama? Memory Cards Switched!
    Voter Fraud in Alabama? Memory Cards Switched!! - YouTube
    -Delegate Vote Anomaly In Alabama VERIFIED!
    http://www.dailypaul.com/224231/huge-delegate-vote-anomaly-i...
    -Ron Paul Ballots in Idaho Thousands Missing.
    Ron Paul Ballots in Idaho Thousands Missing - YouTube
    -Ron Paul Supporters Observe the Vote at Kansas Caucuses - March 10 2012.
    Ron Paul Supporters Observe the Vote at Kansas Caucuses - March 10 2012 - YouTube
    -Vote Fraud at the Iowa Caucus - Eye Witness Call to Alex Jones.
    Vote Fraud at the Iowa Caucus - Eye Witness Call to Alex Jones - YouTube
    -Iowa vote was a fraud Ron Paul Won that one.
    Iowa vote was a fraud Ron Paul Won that one - YouTube
    -Iowa Vote Count Observer Claims Fraud Helped Romney Win.
    Iowa Vote Count Observer Claims Fraud Helped Romney Win - YouTube
    -CONFIRMED: Voter Fraud Found in 8 Precincts' in Iowa Caucuses! 1/19/12
    CONFIRMED: Voter Fraud Found in 8 Precincts' in Iowa Caucuses!!! 1/19/12 - YouTube
    -What do you mean the numbers don't match?
    What do you mean the numbers don't match?? - YouTube
    -Iowa Caucus STOLEN from Ron Paul?
    Iowa Caucus STOLEN from Ron Paul? - YouTube
    -New Voter Fraud Dead People Voting South Carolina - Zombies Voting?
    New Voter Fraud Dead People Voting South Carolina - Zombies Voting? - YouTube
    -Dead People Receive Ballots in NH Primary.
    Dead People Receive Ballots in NH Primary - YouTube
    -Ron Paul Wolfeboro NH reported voting fraud 1/10/12.
    Ron Paul Wolfeboro NH reported voting fraud 1/10/12 - YouTube
    -RON PAUL VOTE FRAUD NEW HAMPSHIRE DISTRICT SUTTON PT1.
    RON PAUL VOTE FRAUD NEW HAMPSHIRE DISTRICT SUTTON PT1 - YouTube
    -MORE Ron Paul Election Fraud 3-24-12 GOP Vote Rigging Hidden Cam.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60TJ0VDmlFY&feature=player_em...
    -Ron Paul Election Fraud ADMITTED Hidden Cam Bryan Spencer St Charles GOP.
    Ron Paul Election Fraud ADMITTED Hidden Cam Bryan Spencer St Charles GOP - YouTube
    -GOP Election Fraud Against Ron Paul at Missouri Clay County 3.17.12 • Must See •.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip8RSoctY6s&feature=player_em...
    -Voter Fraud Declared at Christian County, Missouri GOP Caucus.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77ZUNaWrrzQ&feature=player_em...
    --Breaking News: Athens-Clarke County, GA Republican Delegate Fraud.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJxoVfrciUo&feature=player_em...
    -Ben Swann - Ron Paul Supports got evidence of Election fraud - Missouri and Georgia.
    Ben Swann - Ron Paul Supports got evidence of Election fraud - Missouri and Georgia - YouTube
    -Ben Swann Explains Missouri Delegate Election Fraud Reality Check Ron Paul.
    Ben Swann Explains Missouri Delegate Election Fraud Reality Check Ron Paul - YouTube
    -Missouri Caucus Rigged Fraud, NO Camera's Allowed Ron Paul Mitt Romney Voters Election St Charles.
    Missouri Caucus Rigged Fraud, NO Camera's Allowed Ron Paul Mitt Romney Voters Election St Charles - YouTube
    -Reality Check North Dakota Caucus railroaded to give majority of delegates to Romney?
    Reality Check North Dakota Caucus railroaded to give majority of delegates to Romney? - YouTube
    -Fraud Charges Filed Over Puerto Rico Primary in San Juan Supreme Court.
    http://www.dailypaul.com/222327/fraud-charges-filed-over-pue...
    -Goldman Employees Donated $1 Million to Obama Campaign.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-04-20/goldman-employees-d...
    -Goldman Sachs’ $1 Million Man: Mitt Romney’s Ties To A ‘Toxic And Destructive’ Bank.
    http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/03/14/444533/goldman-s...
    -Illumination: the Secret Religion - Goldman Sachs.
    http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/Goldman-Sachs%281499343%29...
    -Just How Corrupt Will The United States Voting System Be In 2012? - VIRALIZE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVS5TIppad8&feature=player_em...
    -Bain Capital Owns Clear Channel (Romney Supported by Talk Show sphere).
    http://www.infowars.com/bain-capital-owns-clear-channel-romn...
    Professor Murray Sabrin admits Ron Paul MEDIA BLACKOUT by the Federal Reserve.
    Professor Murray Sabrin admits Ron Paul MEDIA BLACKOUT by the Federal Reserve - YouTube
    -Ballot Box Switcheroo?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS9hTCM7qn0&feature=player_em...
    -Ron Paul delegates sabotaged by surprise slate full of Santorum delegates at Congressional Assembly.
    Ron Paul delegates sabotaged by surprise slate full of Santorum delegates at Congressional Assembly - YouTube
    -2012 Wyoming Republican State Convention - Erroneous ballots cast purposely.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdDZ5L7mnfc&feature=player_em...
    -Mitt Romney Caught Giving Free Sub Sandwiches For Votes! IT'S A FELONY!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBb5j_gu44
    -Voter Fraud Revealed Against Ron Paul - Interview with an Arizona Congressional District Delegate.
    Election Fraud Revealed Against Ron Paul - Interview with an Arizona Congressional District Delegate - YouTube
    -Charlie Cheater: all relevant data found so far. | Peace. Gold. Liberty | Ron Paul 2012.
    http://www.dailypaul.com/232642/charlie-cheater-all-relevant...
    -Romney Passing Out FAKE Ron Paul Slates At Nevada Republican Convention - 5/6/12.
    Romney Passing Out FAKE Ron Paul Slates At Nevada Republican Convention - 5/6/12 - YouTube
    -Oklahoma GOP continues national trend of disenfranchising Paul supporters.
    http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/17/oklahoma-gop-continues-nat...

Great Compilation Detailing The Voting Inconsistencies (Not to say blatant fraud) | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Secede from the regime - don't consent to tyranny

Standard Podcast Hide Player | Play in Popup | Download

Ryan McMaken interviews Lew on the history and prospects for liberty.

281. Secede From the Regime