Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul is Victorious Again!

I just finished watching the ABC Republican Debate (in Iowa) this morning, hosted by George Stephanopolis. All 9 Republicans were debating. On the online ABC poll, as of 11:50am EST this morning, of 3335 total votes, Ron Paul captured 1934 votes...the next highest total by a candidate was in the 300's.

Paul was excellent, as always. I was also impressed with Tom Tancredo (I think he's becoming a bit more articulate in these debates) and Duncan Hunter was also very good.

Ostrich

Those are the top 3 we need for 2008. The others can kiss off as far as I am concerned. They look to much like Bush to me.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Vote here:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Decision ... id=3436820

Who won this morning's debate

I was very disappointed in ABC's ability to be impartial. They spent most of the time questioning Romney and Guiliani. I'd say ABC is a Romney backer or it may be more important to notice that they did not even talk about immigration!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I,m for Paul. Tancredo was in it for me also. I won,t vote for anyone else that was on the stage.

Tancredo for me....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    I was very disappointed in ABC's ability to be impartial. They spent most of the time questioning Romney and Guiliani. I'd say ABC is a Romney backer or it may be more important to notice that they did not even talk about immigration!
    I've noticed in the debates that I've watched that they ignore Tancredo on immigration and border security. They ask those questions of Mitt or Rudi. They ask Tancredo some inconsequential fluff question like, "What role would you have for past presidents such as George W. Bush in your adiministration?" Either that or they ask some yes or no question in which he doesn't get much time to talk. They purposely don't go to Tancredo on questions that are his stong suit. I've noticed this with Tancredo, but I'm sure they do the same with Paul and Hunter as well, perhaps to a lesser extent.

This really isn't that surprising, since we all know that the MSM is in league with the OBL, so they obviously don't want someone like Tancredo to do well. They want an Open Borders Globalist and they do all they can to ensure that is who will be nominated. So they tailor their questions accordingly.

A real debate would pose a question and allow ALL the candidates EQUAL time to respond. These farces they have been having are not debates in any sense of the word. I'm not sure exactly what to call them, but they are a kind of press-controlled psuedo-debate that would be amusing if so much was not at stake. It's almost like a skit from Saturday Nite Live or something.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Yes, this debate was SICKENING>>>>

It was the Guiliani-Romney show.. See, not much of a choice when "they" give us the choices. That is what the Media is doing, givening us the choices...

Right, They don't ask the men on the stage with tough records on illegal immigration (tancredo, hunter, paul), but they ask birdbrains who flipflop records (romney, guiliani) YET NOW are known to be tough on illegal immigration! What a FARCE!..

The only doctor on the stage and 10 year in a row taxpapers best friend, do they ask Ron Paul about healthcare or taxes?? Nope.

Listen people... this is all a setup... its a masquerade....

that Romney is such a phony man.. wow.

I posted this on the abc message board discussion regarding the debates and it was quickly removed:

The major networks, including abc have clearly been trying to select the Presidential candidate for us; rather than to report the truth. Ron Paul has again trounced all other candidates in this morning's debate according to the abc poll; however, I doubt you will ever hear a word about that in the news.

The major networks are owned by special interest corporations that want you to vote for one of their "bought and paid for" candidates such as Obama, Romney, Guliani, McCain, Clinton, and Edwards. Those are the candidates which you must run like heck away from. And those are the candidates the national news media are trying to cram down your throat.

Please insist abc, cbs, cnn, nbc and fox news start providing truthful and fair coverage to all the candidates. Otherwise, we must all find another method of honest and unbiased news coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I posted this on the abc message board discussion regarding the debates and it was quickly removed:

The major networks, including abc have clearly been trying to select the Presidential candidate for us; rather than to report the truth. Ron Paul has again trounced all other candidates in this morning's debate according to the abc poll; however, I doubt you will ever hear a word about that in the news.

The major networks are owned by special interest corporations that want you to vote for one of their "bought and paid for" candidates such as Obama, Romney, Guliani, McCain, Clinton, and Edwards. Those are the candidates which you must run like heck away from. And those are the candidates the national news media are trying to cram down your throat.

Please insist abc, cbs, cnn, nbc and fox news start providing truthful and fair coverage to all the candidates. Otherwise, we must all find another method of honest and unbiased news coverage.
    Perfect.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast