Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cute | 7/24/2014

A Military Father Questions This Air Force Graduate Who Wants To Marry His Daughter, The Ending Is Beautiful!

This Air Force graduation took a dramatic turn when Courtney’s dad demanded everyone’s attention. No one expected the questions that were going to be asked ned. The ending just made me cry like a little baby. Needless to say this is going to be your favorite surprise proposal ever!

http://www.godfruits.com/4863/a-mili...s-shocking.php

Conservative Daily

What a proposal...

Their Date Started Off as a Night at an a Capella Show, Then Turned Into the Performance of a...
    When Alex and Anna attended a USC A Capella concert, Anna had no idea they would become a big part of the show.
    ijreview.com

Their Date Started Off as a Night at an a Capella Show, Then Turned Into the Performance of a Lifetime

1,113 Shares By Juan Leon 16 hours ago

When USC grads Alex and Anna attended a USC A Capella concert, Anna had no idea they would become a big part of the show.
    She also had no idea that for quite a while beforehand Alex had been rehearsing– not just the romantic musical surprise he delivered on that day, but a touching and creative proposal that stunned his then-girlfriend, Anna.
    Alex describes the build-up to the surprise proposal at How He Asked:
    The hardest part ended up being keeping all of the coordinating and practicing I was doing a secret from her, but I was able to get all the way to the event without blowing it. The night of, with a knot in my stomach, sweating hands and a dry throat, they called us up onto the stage… and the rest is history.
    Well played.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/09/1794...-capella-show/

Mad World News

[WATCH] This Idiot Shows Us Why Proposing on a Paddleboat is a Bad Idea
    http://madworldnews.com/idiot-proposing-paddleboat/
    That was an expensive lesson.

Throughout modern history men have tried to propose to their wives-to-be in creative and surprising manners. Sometimes they’re successful and other...
    madworldnews.com

in Entertainment, News, Opinion, Videos / by Sean Brown / on September 21, 2014 at 4:04 pm /

Throughout modern history men have tried to propose to their wives-to-be in creative and surprising manners. Sometimes they’re successful and other times, well, not so much.
    A video that has surfaced online shows us one of those “not so much” moments when two love birds are on a paddleboat just off shore and a man pulls an unboxed engagement ring out of his pocket.
    The girl, excited at what’s happening once she sees a group of friends holding up signs asking her to marry him, ends up knocking the expensive ring out of his hands and straight into the water.
    The video ends before we know if he was able to recover it or not, however, there’s definitely a valuable lesson to be learned here; when proposing do so on dry land or on a boat big enough to catch the ring should it get knocked out of your hands.

I really hope he had insurance on it.

Check out the clip below then let us know what you think:

- Don’t forget to “like” me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter! -

Only After Admiring the Jewelry Box Her Boyfriend Made Her Does This Girl Realize It’s Not Empty

By India Moorhouse (1 day ago) | Culture

Carly Stene posted the amazing moment her boyfriend, Blake, gave her a handmade jewelry box- nay, armoire- for their two year anniversary to YouTube.
    In the description she writes,
    On October 9, 2014, my boyfriend, now fiancé, surprised me with the best proposal I could have ever dreamed of! I was completely shocked and am beyond blessed and excited!!
    I thought the surprise was the beautiful jewelry armoire he designed and made me for our two year anniversary…boy was I wrong.

Blake gave Carly this handcrafted beauty stocked with her favorite things- granola bars, brownie mix, sausage, a pumpkin spice candle- along with a beautiful piece of jewelry that likely won’t see the inside of her jewelry box for a long time because it will be on her hand.
    Carly told the Huffington Post:
    “I was absolutely surprised! Blake is the most amazing man in the world and the thought of being with him forever brought on a flood of emotions — all happy ones, of course. When I saw the ring, I got butterflies in my stomach and, as you could tell from the video, I cried a lot! I was truly happy in that moment.”
    And it’s undeniable that everyone seeing their beautiful moment will share their happiness as well.
    Not only did Blake tell Carly how much he loves her by asking the big question, but this labor of love shows it.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/11/1995...realize-empty/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123