Saddam Hussein

Posted on December 4, 2014December 4, 2014 by Bob Livingston
Views: 1,710
26 Shares

I began publishing my monthly newsletter
The Bob Livingston Letter™ (subscription required) in 1969. The following is an excerpt from the December 1997 issue in which I pointed out the connections between the religion of Islam and Western leaders — particularly George H.W. Bush — and what those connections mean relating to the New World Order and geopolitical events that are even now playing out in the Middle East.
Saddam Hussein is a king maker in geopolitics, not because he has independent military power, but because he is perfect as controlled opposition. If Saddam were a serious enemy of the U.S. government, he would have died long ago. My research concludes that Saddam Hussein is an operative for the CIA.
When George Bush was asked why he didn’t go after Saddam in the Gulf war, he mumbled “we are not in the business of going after Saddam Hussein.” A nonsense answer —
The anglo-Saxon mind has trouble with the political strategy of controlled opposition. We instinctively take things at face value. Admittedly, one has to know something about esoteric religion to understand the spiritual/political bond of Saddam Hussein and George Bush. Believe me, it is not intended that it shall ever be known by any other than the adept power brokers who are not visible to the people of the U.S. and Iraq.
Those who have been reading these letters for a few years have recognized long ago that Saddam is a CIA agent. The CIA can trust Saddam completely. George Bush is a CIA agent and he has the same religion as Saddam. This puts them on the same side.
It is my opinion that most of our readers are advanced in their understanding of the geopolitical/religious undercurrent of the international elite. It takes a lot of background information and research to put the puzzle together. There is really a serious scarcity of source material. Your credulity is tested over and over as you go through layer after layer of intrigue. The system has brainwashed us so completely that few ever escape. The masses follow authority to their eternal deception and enslavement.
Back to Saddam and this revealing quote: “The religions of the East are deeply rooted and have many precious values… That creates a common bond between us.” From War & Peace, 1950, by John Foster Dulles, U.S. Secretary of State.
Many questions are answered when we see the connection of the religion of Islam and that of western leaders. When George Bush was hailing the beginning of the New World Order, was he talking in veiled language about the final victory of Islam over Christianity? I can assure you that he was not referring to a New World Christian Order.

This entry was posted in Bob Called It. Bookmark the permalink.

http://personalliberty.com/saddam-hussein/