Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Safe, Happy and Healthy New Year to my ALIPAC friends!

Dear Folk,

I have been absent because of my health...but am still doing what I can. W. is aware.

I very recently sold a First Edition book...unfortunately, it was seriously damaged with smoke and water, when my home was burned by the gang. This brought the value way down. I did manage to get 3 bidders so got a little more than I thought I would.

I just donated the entire amount to ALIPAC, and I encourage anyone thinking of donating to do so PRIOR to the New Year (if it's still 2006 your time) so that next year, we can continue our efforts. Also, by doing so now, IF my fortunes turn next year, I'll be able to donate the entire legal amount.

I wish all of us who love our country and are working to save her, a happy, healthy, safe and successful 2007.

curiouspat
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Good to see you cpat! Happy New Year to you too!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! It is midnight here in Miami.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Happy New Year Everyone!

W

JAK
    Nice to see you Pat....!

Nice to see you back on the boards William!

"HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!"

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Happy New Year everyone!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Happy New Year Pat, I am so sorry for your misfortune at the hands of a gang?I hope your mom is doing ok, it is good to see you back, missed you! , I understand about your health problems as I am facing some of my own, let's share prayers ok, we will pray for each other, I sometimes feel as if mine are not getting any higher then the roof lol.That was a grand thing you did with your donation Pat, I barely have my head above water right now, but I will give as I can, hopefully the new year will be better for us all, if not then God Help Us! W. I hope you had a chance to get some rest over the hollidays, and to all of Alipac a big Happy New Year to you. I am stuck with this Christmas avitar until Santa's little elf, gets back to help me change it!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Ah, thanks everyone!

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY ALIPAC FRIENDS!!

Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast