Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Santa Claus and “Don’t Tread on Meâ€

Businesses don’t want to offend their customers. I get that. But when a business owner decides not to offend some customers, he may end up offending more customers. A business owner should be able to do anything he wants with his business. It’s his business.

I’m not for suing a private business for discriminating against an employee, even if I agree with the employee. If a business owner only wants to hire people who are over six-feet tall, then that’s his business. (The NBA does this all the time, but the height requirements are a little more rigorous.)

But some business owners are downright stupid. But they have a right to be stupid. It’s their business. Stupidity is not against the law, at least not yet. Two cases of stupidity caught my attention. One is about Santa Claus and the other about the iconic “Don’t Tread on Meâ€

Just another attempt to attack the rights of the U.S. majority to keep the U.S. defined by their beliefs....

The amoral left working to destroy American beliefs simple as that.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

But "We the People" know better don't we? Try as they might it won't work..We believe in what we believe, and these beliefs come in many forms and many of us are steadfast in them. To many of us, our beliefs are unshakable and UN-corruptible, unlike many of our leaders.