Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sarah Palin on Sarah Palin BTR Tonight!

I just received this email from Team Sarah.
    I was thinking people could email her questions about John McCain and the Amnesty.
    Wadda ya think?
    (I hope it's ok to post this but we can flood her with Amnesty questions.)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Team Sarah

A message to all members of Team Sarah

Team,

We just wanted to send you a quick reminder to let you know that Sarah Palin will be the guest on Sarah Palin Blog Talk Radio tonight, Jan. 25th, from 7:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Eastern. Sarah Palin Blog Talk Radio is located at www.SarahPalinRadio.com.

This broadcast offers you the unique opportunity to ask Gov. Sarah Palin a question. You may email your question to LaDonna@wsRadio.com. This should be a great show, so don’t forget to tune in!
    On the Team Sarah site: http://www.teamsarah.org/profiles/blogs ... arah-palin

Also, we wanted to let you know that Team Sarah Moderator Jackie will be hosting the Join Team Sarah BTR Show this week, with Team Sarah Community Guides Sherrie & Lisa as her guests. The Join Team Sarah Blog Talk Radio Show is this Thurs., Jan. 28th at 8:00 p.m. Central/9:00 p.m. Eastern. Check it out at www.blogtalkradio.com/join-team-sarah. As always, you can call (347) 215-6125 during the show with your questions or comments and a chat room will be available.

Best,

The Tiny Team Behind the Team

teamsarahhq@gmail.com

Support Team Sarah at http://teamsarah.kintera.org
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

WorriedAmerican, good idea to send her email questions about amnesty and her views on illegal immigration. If nothing else, she may get the idea that it is not something that Americans want for the United States.

Millions out of work

Lower wages

Identity theft

Amnesty begets more illegal aliens

Crime associated with illegal aliens

Drug cartel activity

Reward for not knowing English

Free services and benefits

Hospital closures due to uncompensated care

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent this:
    PLEASE don't go out stumping for McCain concerning Amnesty and illegal immigration. You are a REPUBLICAN and McCain is a RINO! He's what we want out of the party! He, Bush, Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins are ruining our country by flipping their votes away from the party.

Don't get involved Sarah! You are going to lose many of your people with this. I never thought I would leave you but I'm considering it but will wait to see what you say. Scott Brown is going to have the same thing happen to him.

I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN THE BOTH OF YOU. YOU TWO AND RON PAUL ARE MY HEROS AND NOW IT LOOKS LIKE I'M GOING TO ONLY HAVE RON PAUL.........

It's not good for your reputation. McCain has already ruined his, don't ruin yours.
    McCain is a war hero and it ends there. Let him LOSE his seat!
    Maybe we can get a REAL Conservative in Arizona. Don't let him make you feel you have to.

Thanks,
    XXXXXXXX in Maine

I'm very sad about losing faith in you.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris