Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Senator urges hearing on Bundy ranch dispute

Posted by Joe For America on Apr 19, 2014

Sen. Dean Heller (R-Nev.) on Friday called for a Senate hearing into the dispute between Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) over cattle grazing.

Heller described as “patriots” the people who came armed to Bundy’s ranch after the BLM began to seize his cattle for refusing to pay grazing fees and fines that now total more than $1 million.
    Heller debated the ranch standoff on a Nevada television station with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.), who has called the armed Bundy supporters “domestic terrorists.”

video at link below

“What senator Reid may call domestic terrorists, I call patriots,” Heller said. “We have a very different view on this.”
    “If they are patriots, we are in trouble,” Reid shot back.
    Reid blasted the supporters for showing up with assault weapons and boasting about putting children in the front of the pack.
    Asked if he wanted to clarify his “domestic terrorist” remarks, Reid said he meant “just what I said.”

Heller blamed the BLM for inciting the incident by bringing in armed officials to help roundup the cattle. He said he wants to know who gave that order.

“I want to talk about the fact that they have this kind of authority and the ability to bully and come in with 200 armed men into a situation like this,” he said. “I would like to have hearings. I would like to find out who is accountable for this.”
    Continue reading…

By Mario Trujillo

Reid DOUBLES DOWN, calls Bundy supporters...

Nevada Democratic Senator Harry Reid refused to back down from his inflammatory branding of Cliven Bundy supporters as "domestic terrorists," calling all 600 people who turned out to support the rancher "domestic,...

Sen. Dean Heller (R-Nev.) on Friday called for a Senate hearing into the dispute between Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) over cattle grazing.
    ADVERTISEMENT

Heller described as "patriots" the people who came armed to Bundy’s ranch after the BLM began to seize his cattle for refusing to pay grazing fees and fines that now total more than $1 million. Heller debated the ranch standoff on a Nevada television station with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.), who has called the armed Bundy supporters “domestic terrorists.”
    "What senator Reid may call domestic terrorists, I call patriots," Heller said. "We have a very different view on this."
    "If they are patriots, we are in trouble," Reid shot back.
    Reid blasted the supporters for showing up with assault weapons and boasting about putting children in the front of the pack.
    Asked if he wanted to clarify his "domestic terrorist" remarks, Reid said he meant "just what I said."
    Heller blamed the BLM for inciting the incident by bringing in armed officials to help roundup the cattle. He said he wants to know who gave that order.
    "I want to talk about the fact that they have this kind of authority and the ability to bully and come in with 200 armed men into a situation like this," he said. "I would like to have hearings. I would like to find out who is accountable for this.”
    The BLM was acting on court orders to round up and remove the cattle from public land — a point Reid emphasized. Reid said the rancher does not recognize the federal government's authority, but said it is clear in the state constitution that the area in dispute is public land.
    "These characters walk around with their Constitution in their pocket. They should read the Nevada Constitution," Reid said.
    The Bureau of Land Management has said it would continue to try to solve the situation “administratively and judicially" after ceasing the roundup over the weekend over safety concerns.
    Reid said it is unclear what happens next, but said he had talked to a number of federal and state officials about it.
    “We can speculate all we want to speculate about what is going to happen next,” he said. “I don't think it is going to be tomorrow that something is going to happen, but something will happen.”

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2014/04/senator-urges-hearing-bundy-ranch-dispute/#qE1uFc2KPJYdjys6.99

Harry has spoken to all his friends...Heller doesn't have a chance of getting anything going in this investigation. It would be nice but lip service is lip service.

And no one wants to talk about nothing on Harry's land deals.

PS You know what they really work well on immigration!!! They still want amnesty!

Last edited by kathyet2; 04-19-2014 at 10:18 AM.

Banned
    Harry Reid Doubles-Down on “Bundy the Terrorist”

Posted by Rodney Lee Conover on Apr 19, 2014

First, Harry Reid calls Cliven Bundy – who at worst is guilty of grazing law violations – and people who support him “domestic terrorists” on the one-year anniversary of the Boston Bombings where two actual domestic terrorists kill and maim innocent people (no mention of those nice folks from our Senate leader). Now, Solar Harry is going after them again:
    by Kerry Picket at Brietbart
    Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on Friday stood by his statement regarding embattled Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, saying on KSNV’s What’s Your Point?, “If anyone thinks by any figment of their imagination that what happened up there last week was just people rallying to somebody that was oppressed, 600 people came in armed. They had practiced. They had maneuvered.”

Reid continued, “They knew what they were doing. They set up snipers in strategic locations with sniper rifles. They had assault weapons. They had automatic weapons. And they boasted about the fact that they put women and children, in fact one retired sheriff from Arizona posted he put women and children, so that they would get hit first.”

Reid then concluded, “If there ever was an example of people who were domestic violent terrorist wannabes, these are the guys, and I think that we should call it that way. We have a situation that is really untoward.”

Senator Dean Heller (R-NV) objected to Reid’s description of the events in Bunkersville, Nevada, last week at Bundy’s ranch. Heller told What’s Your Point? Hosts Jeff Gillan and Amy Tarkanian, “What Senator Reid may call domestic terrorists, I call patriots. We have a very different view on this.” Reid responded, “These people think they’re patriots, and they’re not. If they’re patriots, we’re in big trouble.”

“It’s a pretty broad brush when you have boy scouts there. You have veterans at the event. You have grandparents at the event. And these are people who, as long as they’re not promoting violence, in my opinion…” said Heller. Reid, shocked by Heller’s remarks, said, “Promoting violence? There were sniper rifles. Talk to Sheriff Gillespie – automatic weapons. That’s grandmothers? That’s boy scouts? I hope not, because we got more problems with boy scouts than whether they can have gay leaders, if that’s the case.”

Heller told Gillan and Tarkanian that he took “more issue with BLM coming in with a military army of individuals with snipers. I was talking to individuals at the event, and to have your own government with sniper lenses on you – it made a lot of people very uncomfortable.” Heller says he plans to call for hearings on Capitol Hill to try and find out why BLM handled the situation so heavy-handedly as well as the situation surrounding the federal ownership of land, while Reid has spoken to Clark County Sheriff Gillespie, Attorney General Eric Holder, Secretary of the Interior Sally Jewell, and FBI chief James Comey as to what steps to take next.

It’s not a misspeak, it’s not something he can later say was taken out of context: This man does not belong in any leadership position – he is a crook, a fascist and a hack politician who is getting rich off the taxpayers. Yes, that about covers it.
    Here’s a reader comment I love: Thanks xaton
    Harry Reid is a tyrannical domestic terrorist buying up ammunition for federal government agencies and deploying federal agents as his own personal federal military militia with arms threatening the lives of innocent American men, women and children all for the purpose of greed and crony capitalism to benefit himself, his family and his crony capitalist cohorts.

Threatening innocent citizens lives with lethal federal government militia forces. His personal federal militia, federal army, federal hit men funded by federal funds taken from the taxpayer to force his business deals.

What is wrong with you Nevada? Why are you allowing this low life scum to remain in office?

-30-
    Sugar? No thanks, I’m sweet enough..

Send hate mail to kowenhoven@gmail.com

follow Rodney Lee onTwitter @RCCA08
    Friend him on Facebook – if you dare
    https://www.facebook.com/rodneyleeconover

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2014/04/har...dzzbO8bo9tr.99

Hey gimme a break I'm trying...but you know when your labeled a "Domestic Terrorist" you know it gets really tough for me...I mean I used to be a "Domestic Goddess" once upon a time ago!! Cheeze I wish my Husband thought I was a terrorist then maybe he would listen to me!
    Last edited by kathyet2; 04-19-2014 at 01:51 PM.