Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Sessions and Kushner Square Off, and Prisoners Hang in the Balance

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    They need to booted out, let their country incarcerate them!
    Unfortunately their country is not going to incarcerate them for crimes committed in the United States. Justice must be served not only for the benefit of all but specifically for the crime victims.

However, I don't see any reason Trump, being the great negotiator he claims to be, can't make an arrangement with Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, etc. to financially compensate them for housing the prisoners. I'm sure the cost would be a lot less than it is here in the United States and they would probably love to make an arrangement that is financially viable for them. "The fee to cover the average cost of incarceration for Federal inmates in Fiscal Year 2014 was $30,619.85 ($83.89 per day)." Source: https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2015/03/09/2015-05437/annual-determination-of-average-cost-of-incarceration

I imagine some of these countries would do it for a third of that. Increasing their inmate populations would also benefit the countries in that it would increase prison system employment which would be good for their economy.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post

Unfortunately their country is not going to incarcerate them for crimes committed in the United States. Justice must be served not only for the benefit of all but specifically for the crime victims.

However, I don't see any reason Trump, being the great negotiator he claims to be, can't make an arrangement with Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, etc. to financially compensate them for housing the prisoners. I'm sure the cost would be a lot less than it is here in the United States and they would probably love to make an arrangement that is financially viable for them. "The fee to cover the average cost of incarceration for Federal inmates in Fiscal Year 2014 was $30,619.85 ($83.89 per day)." Source: https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2015/03/09/2015-05437/annual-determination-of-average-cost-of-incarceration

I imagine some of these countries would do it for a third of that. Increasing their inmate populations would also benefit the countries in that it would increase prison system employment which would be good for their economy.

I see what you are saying...but these corrupt countries will TAKE the money and then release them anyway.

Justice served is not by forcing US taxpayers to warehouse these criminals...just get them out of here and BUILD THAT WALL.

EVERY ILLEGAL NEEDS TO BE DEPORTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF APPREHENSION BEFORE THEY COMMIT ANY CRIMES!!!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    I see what you are saying...but these corrupt countries will TAKE the money and then release them anyway.

Justice served is not by forcing US taxpayers to warehouse these criminals...just get them out of here and BUILD THAT WALL.

EVERY ILLEGAL NEEDS TO BE DEPORTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF APPREHENSION BEFORE THEY COMMIT ANY CRIMES!!!
    What you're proposing is we completely ignore the murders, rapes, child abuses, robberies, etc. that got them sent to prison. We're going to have to agree to disagree on this. You commit a crime, you need to be punished. Deportation is not a punishment. Heck, I sure wouldn't want to be the one to tell the parents that their child's rapist was getting off scott free.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    What you're proposing is we completely ignore the murders, rapes, child abuses, robberies, etc. that got them sent to prison. We're going to have to agree to disagree on this. You commit a crime, you need to be punished. Deportation is not a punishment. Heck, I sure wouldn't want to be the one to tell the parents that their child's rapist was getting off scott free.

Not suggesting that at all. I suggest the petty low risk criminals get deported there are hundreds of thousands of them.

The hard core, rapist, murder, sex traffickers, etc. and gang members...execute them in 48 hours.

We should not have to warehouse these violent vermin for 40 years.

I also suggest that they are deported within 24 hours of apprehension BEFORE they commit crimes. Every single illegal alien needs to be booted out, there are no "good" ones. They violate our immigration laws and should be turned away at the border too.

No more catch and release, no more detention, no more pregnant ones in detention WE pay for, no UAC's...fast track deport all of them.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Yes, deport them all. You can't trust these countries. These criminals work for the cartels that haul them in here and the governments are involved with all of them. At least that's my opinion.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

YOH - Do not allow TRESPASSERS INTO THE USA FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR -should be enough time to get them out - if not, we actually have laws to carry out this procedure..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12