Like Tree1Likes

Thread: SHOCK AND AWE! House Calls To Review Invoking Of The 25th Amendment…But There’s A HUG

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SHOCK AND AWE! House Calls To Review Invoking Of The 25th Amendment…But There’s A HUG

SHOCK AND AWE! House Calls To Review Invoking Of The 25th Amendment…But There’s A HUGE TWIST!

Thursday, August 26, 2021 11:32

Video SHOCK AND AWE! House Calls To Review Invoking Of The 25th Amendment…But There’s A HUGE TWIST! | Politics | Before It's News (beforeitsnews.com)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Retarded Joey and Simpleton Kamala the cross dresser is taking a beating on Social Media

Demand President Biden’s Immediate Resignation or Face Impeachment

August 26, 2021
    by Kyle Becker

Written by Kyle Becker

United States senators are now lining up to demand that President Biden resign immediately or face growing demands for impeachment over his disgraceful mishanding of the Afghanistan military withdrawal. Biden’s disastrous decision has cost the lives of at least 12 U.S. servicemembers in multiple explosions near Kabul airport.
    U.S. Senator Marsha Blackburn has called for President Biden’s resignation.

Sen. Marsha Blackburn
    @MarshaBlackburn

Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Antony Blinken, Lloyd Austin and General Milley should all resign or face impeachment and removal from office.

2:45 PM · Aug 26, 2021

U.S. Senator Josh Hawley has also called for President Biden to immediately resign.

Josh Hawley
    @HawleyMO

To say that today’s loss of American lives in Kabul is sickening does not begin to do justice to what has happened. It is enraging. And Joe Biden is responsible. It is now clear beyond all doubt that he has neither the capacity nor the will to lead. He must resign

4:30 PM · Aug 26, 2021

New York Rep. Claudi Tenney has called on Biden to resign or be impeached.

Claudia Tenney
    @claudiatenney

I called for Biden’s resignation the first day this Afghanistan debacle began & it has grown more deadly by the day.Now the Pentagon is confirming a number of US & civilian casualties.I urge my colleagues to join me in calling for the resignation or impeachment of Joe Biden.

11:15 AM · Aug 26, 2021

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene submitted articles of impeachment on Friday.

Marjorie Taylor Greene
    @mtgreenee

I submitted Articles of Impeachment last Friday.Are we ready yet?Call 202-224-3121 and request your Representative to let them know.
    #ImpeachBiden

11:24 AM · Aug 26, 2021

Greene also reportedly resubmitted them today..

Camryn Kinsey
    @camrynbaylee

NEW: @mtgreenee introduces Articles of Impeachment against President Joe Biden.

2:35 PM · Aug 26, 2021

(3513) Senator Lindsey Graham Now Says President Biden 'Should Be IMPEACHED' - YouTube

“A lot of people throwing around the ‘impeachment’ word with the president right now, what do you make of that?” Newsmax host Rob Schmitt asked.
    “Me too,” Graham said. “I think he should be impeached.”
    “I think this is the most dishonorable thing a Commander-in-Chief has done, maybe in modern times,” the senator added.

U.S. Senators are Lining Up to Demand President Biden's Immediate Resignation or Face Impeachment - Becker News