Shooters Holmes, Hasan, And Loughner All Studied Mind Control

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 23:10
By BARRACUDA
July 23, 2012 by Vengeancia

Vengeancia
A common thread seems to run through these shooting events and the men who conduct them. In addition to having a similar “look” to them – a blank stare and closed-mouth, toothless Mona Lisa styled-smile, as if a cloned type has been stamped onto their blanked-out personalities – all of these men have had a similar background and/or interest in neuroscience, psychology, and trauma-based mind control. Often, they also display a sudden turn of personality right before their violent outburst.

You can learn more about trauma-based mind control techniques from Fritz Springmeier and also Russ Dizdar. The University of Colorado confirmed that alleged Aurora shooter James Holmes had a federal grant to study neuroscience. Jared Lee Loughner, the alleged Arizona shooter, was also obsessed with mind control.
According to his brother, Ted Kaczynski was involved in a mind control program:
Unabomber Ted Kaczynski has the “look” similar to Hasan, Loughner, and now Holmes

“Was my brother, Ted Kaczynski (AKA “the Unabomber”), a sort of “Manchurian candidate” – programmed to kill by our government in a CIA-funded thought-control experiment gone awry? I hope you will excuse the provocative question – especially since I don’t know the answer to it. What I do know is that my brother was a guinea pig in an unethical and psychologically damaging research project conducted at Harvard University where he attended college in the early 1960′s. While it is true that my brother suffers from paranoia, it is also true that he fell victim to a conspiracy of psychological researchers who used deceptive tactics to study the effects of emotional and psychological trauma on unwitting human subjects.”
According to SOTT, “Nidal Malik Hasan finished high school in 1995 and enlisted in the army, which put him through medical school.
He graduated from Virginia Tech University in 1997, an institution notorious for the worst mass shooting in the US to date, supposedly carried out by another loner gunman who murdered 32 people “armed with two handguns. Echoing Hasan’s superhuman feats, Seung-Hui Cho fired 174 shots in nine minutes in four classrooms.”

The article goes on to explain:
Hasan then earned a doctorate in psychiatry from the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, Maryland. From 2003 through this summer, he was an intern, a resident and then a fellow at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington D.C.. He worked as a psychiatrist there treating returning soldiers and veterans for post-traumatic stress disorder.
MORE HERE

Before It's News | News | Shooters Holmes, Hasan, And Loughner All Studied Mind Control

Related Stories