Sick Hunter Biden said he wouldn’t pay cash-strapped assistant unless she FaceTimed him undressed

Thursday, February 02, 2023 by: JD Heyes
Tags: affair, Apple Pay, assistant, biased, Biden crime family, big government, corruption, debauchery, depravity, Hunter Biden, hypocrisy, Joe Biden, laptop, left cult, media fact watch, money, outrage, payments, rigged, Suppressed, video
860VIEWS

(Natural News) As much flak as Donald Trump’s children have taken from various left-wing political and media figures, one thing none of them can say about his kids is that they are misbehaved, depraved cretins.
But the same cannot be said of Joe Biden’s only son, Hunter Biden, who is a poster boy for debauchery.
His sordid private life came into full view two years ago when materials — text messages, documents, and photographs — from a laptop he abandoned at a computer repair store in Delaware became public, thanks to the New York Post. Since then, multiple media organizations (including many that originally and falsely, reported the device contained “Russian disinformation”) have published additional materials from the “laptop from hell” indicating clearly that Hunter Biden is not a very good human being.
That includes the latest batch of details published exclusively by the UK’s Daily Mail.
“Hunter Biden threatened one of his cash-strapped young female staffers with withholding her pay if she didn’t FaceTime him for sex,” the report begins. “Shocking texts between the President’s son, 52, and his young assistant, who was 29 at the time, show Hunter asking for video sex sessions and sending her cash via Apple Pay after she pleaded that she was struggling to make rent.
“The woman, who DailyMail.com has chosen not to identify, worked as an assistant at Hunter’s law firm, Owasco, in 2018 and 2019. She is the fourth employee he is known to have had a sexual relationship with,” the outlet continued.
According to documents on the abandoned laptop, Hunter also put his one-time lover and late brother Beau Biden’s widow (another reason this man is a pathetic sicko) Hallie Biden on his company’s payroll, along with her sister Liz Secundy, with whom he also had an affair, texts show.
In addition, Hunter hired his daughter’s basketball coach, a former stripper named Lunden Roberts, but he fired her and stopped responding to texts from her after she said she was pregnant with his child. Eventually, she was forced to file a paternity lawsuit against him to get him to pay her support for the child, a daughter.
The UK outlet noted further:
Messages and emails involving his now 33-year-old assistant first appear on Hunter’s laptop in June 2018, when he flew her from Los Angeles to Washington DC. Hunter filmed and photographed her having sex with him around that time and saved the images on his laptop. The part-time model and fitness instructor was given important administrative tasks at his company, such as receiving Burisma board documents for Hunter to sign.
She emailed Hunter’s secretary in January 2019 to ask why she hadn’t been paid her December check of $837.06 and why she no longer had active company health insurance, the Daily Mail reported. Two months after that, Hunter sent her $500 via Apple Pay and then complained he had “really no money” because of “alimony tuitions and other s**t like girls insurance etc.” He added: “youre as beautiful to me inside as you so obviously are on the outside. Miss you very much and feel horrible for having treated you so poorly.”
The report noted further:
He invited her to New Hampshire but she told him: ‘I can’t afford the plane ticket and I barely can even make my rent this month.’ Days later he texted her saying he would pay her but that she had to video chat with him.
‘I will [m]ake up for back pay. You have to make up for back work. By FTiming me and/or going to our next-club party,’ Hunter wrote to his young employee.
‘When can you face time? If we FT the rule has to be no talk of anything but sex and we must be naked and we have to do whatever the other person asks within reason.’
‘When can you talk? I can later tonight,’ she replied.
Hunter Biden gets a pass because his dad is a Democrat and is currently president. If one of Donald Trump’s kids behaved this way, it would lead the news at mainstream outlets every hour on the hour.
Sources include:
DailyMail.co.uk
NaturalNews.com

Sick Hunter Biden said he wouldn’t pay cash-strapped assistant unless she FaceTimed him undressed – NaturalNews.com