Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SOCIAL SECURITY CHANGES

RECEIVED VIA E-MAIL

Subject: Social Security
    Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:54:56 AM [View Source]

SOCIAL SECURITY CHANGES

It does not matter if you personally like or dislike Obama. You need to sign this petition and flood his e-mail box with e-mails that tell him that, even if the House passes this bill, he needs to veto it. It is already impossible to live on Social Security alone. If the government gives benefits to 'illegal' aliens who have never contributed, where does that leave those of us who have paid into Social Security all our working lives?

As stated below, the Senate voted this week to allow 'illegal' aliens access to Social Security benefits.
    Attached is an opportun ity to sign a petition that requires citizenship for eligibility to that social service.

Instructions are below. If you don't forward the petition and just stop it, we will lose all these names.

If you do not want to sign it, please just forward it to everyone you know.

Thank you!

To add your name, click on 'forward'. Address it to all of your email correspondents, add your name to the list and send it on.

When the petition hits 1,000, send it to comment@whitehouse.gov

PETITION for President Obama:

Dear Mr. President:
    We, the undersigned, protest the bill that the Senate voted on recently which would allow illegal aliens to access our Social Security. We demand that you and all Congressional representatives require citizenship as a pre-requisite for social services in the United States .

We further demand that there not be any amnesty give n to illegal aliens, NO free services, no funding, no payments to and for illegal immigrants
    1. Mary... to
    788. Wendy...
    Personal info removed by Dixie

If you do not want to sign it, please just forward it to everyone you know.
    Thank you! Just think every time that the list hits 1,000 in all the forwarded
    e-mails, this petition will be sent not just by a thousand petitioners, but rather
    THOUSANDS of petitioners!

To add your name, copy and paste in a new email.. Address it to all of your email correspondents,
    add your name and send it on.

1000th signer... please e-mail to:
    comments@whitehouse.gov

What was the bill number on this? First I have heard of this vote can any one verify this?
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Just in the event that this was something new, I decided to do some checking and haven't found anything.......except for this email.....in the top search results, etc.

I wasn't positive but I thought this was just the same old email, on the same old subject, which has been surfacing periodically for the two years I've been here and has been around, that I know of, for at least a year before I joined Alipac.

Can't recall all the details exactly, but it did have something to do with the Senate (in 2006 maybe?) voting against some ammendment attached to some bill which would have denied illegal aliens access to benefits. At the end of the day it never made it past the House.

Seems they've just recycled it and put obama's name in place of Bush's, that's all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)