STUDY: Covid infection causes men to lose one-third of sperm

Friday, December 02, 2022 by: Ethan Huff
3,340VIEWS

(Natural News) New research out of Turkey claims that the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) causes men’s sperm concentrations to decrease by about 33 percent.
Published in the Journal of Medical Virology, the study explains how the angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) receptor, which has a high affinity for SARS-CoV-2, expresses not only in the lungs but also the cells of testicular tissue.
Earlier research has investigated how SARS-CoV-2 affects spermatogenesis, but this one is the first to look at its effect on sperm count, motility, and morphology. Here is what was discovered:
“The sperm concentration of the COVID-19 negative group was significantly higher than those in the COVID-19 positive group. No statistically significant difference was detected between the groups for sperm motility and morphology.”
The really damning portion comes next, revealing that the Fauci Flu harms men’s ability to reproduce:
“It was observed that men with COVID-19 had decreased sperm concentrations suggesting that COVID-19 may have a negative effect on male fertility.” (Related: Covid jabs were also found to devastate men’s sperm counts.)
If covid hasn’t been isolated, how were they even able to conduct these tests?

Considering the fact that the so-called “vaccines” are known to cause covid infections – the only people still getting sick, after all, are the “fully vaccinated” – the implication with all this is that the jabs are risky just like the alleged virus.
If a man gets jabbed, then gets sick, his sperm count will likely decrease in the same way it would following infection with SARS-CoV-2, which the study says is linked to “many diseases such as respiratory diseases, cardiovascular diseases, and gastrointestinal diseases.”
Two groups of men between the ages of 20 and 50 were recruited to participate in the study. Some of them were patients and some were controls. The first 100 had and recovered from covid while the second 100 never had the virus.
Upon analysis using spermiograms, researchers determined that the disease eats away at men’s reproductive capacity. And those who take the jab and also get sick likely experience the same thing.
“The man-made COVID and the vaccines were clearly introduced to depopulate Earth (death, sperm counts collapse, etc.),” reports Strange Sounds.
In the comments, someone questioned the idea that an alleged virus – and one that still has never been isolated, by the way – has the ability to reduce sperm counts:
“It’s downright ludicrous,” this person wrote. “And there is no way to extensively modify corona and have it replicate, so Dr. Evil in a lab is part of the fearmongering.”
“The ‘vaccine’ however, I guarantee you, producing a viral antigen in your own cells will produce various autoimmune diseases, cell and organ damage in your body when exposed to this common mild virus.”
Another wrote that ever since getting double-jabbed with Pfizer’s messenger RNA (mRNA) injection, he now experiences rashes “which I have never experienced before.”
“I also was crook for about five weeks from the flu shot, all due to the requirement to work,” this person added. “Once probation was up, they let me go due to client changes in what work is available, aka they are looking for more people to get sick.”
“I hope I recover from the double shot of Pfizer. Won’t ever take an injection again for things like that, just for the sake of earning money to have a better living. If that’s not forced control, I don’t know what is.”
Another wrote that despite not taking any jabs or ever getting “tested,” he constantly feels sick with phlegm in his throat.
“Just being near vaxxed people makes me feel physically nauseous as if I’m about to vomit.”
The latest news about Chinese Virus injections can be found at ChemicalViolence.com.
Sources for this article include:
StrangeSounds.org
NaturalNews.com
NaturalNews.com

STUDY: Covid infection causes men to lose one-third of sperm – NaturalNews.com