A SURVIVOR OF NAZI GERMANY CALLS INTO BLAZE RADIO SHOW – YOU’RE GOING TO WANT TO HEAR WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY

Dec. 28, 2013 7:13pm Dave Urbanski

Toward the end of his Blaze Radio show Saturday, Buck Sexton received a phone call from a nearly 84-year-old woman who he said gave “one of the most compelling calls I’ve ever heard on any radio show.”

Buck Sexton (Image source: TheBlaze TV)

Irma lives in Massachusetts today, but she was born in 1930 under German fascism. She said her father battled tyranny for years, culminating with his imprisonment under the Nazis and another stint behind bars “under the worst conditions” after communism took over in then-East Germany.

“He had his ideas and he wouldn’t bend to them,” she told Sexton in a strong German accent, her voice breaking at times. “He did everything he could to prevent them from coming into power.”

But the tone of Irma’s voice shifted to nearly tearful anguish after Sexton remarked that accounts like hers demonstrate that “there is such a thing as tyranny, that there is such a thing as evil, and people need to understand that.”
Irma offered in what can only be called a warning to listeners that today “people do not understand” that tyranny and evil really exist.

“My biggest regret is that I came here, and we lived a life trusting that we lived under a Constitution that will always be there,” she said, adding that she was “always leery” about what was happening in the 1960s and the political correctness movement coming out of colleges and finally asked herself, “What in the world is this?”

shutterstock.com

“One should express their thoughts freely, and if somebody doesn’t accept them they can discuss them. But why do we have to change our language and approach to people?” she asked. “I feel so guilty that I was not active then because my father did that all his life…but I fell asleep here.”

Sexton underscored to Irma how important her story was to share with listeners, most notably how “progressivism and fascism come from the same ideological root.”

Lend an ear to this compelling conversation (Irma’s stark reminders are voiced at about the 5:20 mark):

Play

TheBlazeRadioNetwork

Irma Shares With Buck Sexton The Horror of Living Under Tyrannical Government

There is NO vaccination against tyranny, yet it's clear that's what most belligerently assume. This attitude assures its rebirth... HERE.

7:24

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...nessed-in-u-s/