Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tea party's Liberal and white House Reaction!

I have seen some protests in my life and the ones that took place yesterday by so called "Extremists" were the most peaceful and correct ever!! Yet no reaction from the Elites in liberal Media and NOTHING from Obama and the Congress!! I don't understand with a peaceful movement taking place all across the country it gets bashed, name called, or not even recognized by the very people who were the target of the mission! I estimate that for every one person that was there 20 more or so are on the same page and wanted to be or couldn't be. It's exciting and admirable! But how big does it take for it to be taken seriously? It's just feels like to me that we all made our voices herd but its the whole Butt Out and Shut Up were doing it our way and we don't care mentality that is driving me nuts! When will they listen? At least compromise Obama! You'll have talks with Islamic extremists intent on KILLING Americans but you are afraid of talking with your labeled imaginary home grown Right Wing Extremists!! Give me a fricken break!! Fair warning Patriots your an extremist and will be dismissed!! I tell you what if I'm in the same boat as our brave men and women in the military well then I'm proud to take your stupid label DHS, Obama! And just for your info I'm still mad as hell.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

This protest needs to be taken up in washington dc and then maybe they might get the picture.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Join the club camaro. But I will continue going to parties writing my cogressman and senators untill they figure out its not a republican trick or a fluke.By the way I love your avatar.

Thanks rebelrauser ill take a page from the libs and tell you that I had to censor my avatars teabag!

Thanks rebelrauser ill take a page from the libs and tell you that I had to censor my avatars teabag!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: Tea party's Liberal and white House Reaction!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    I have seen some protests in my life and the ones that took place yesterday by so called "Extremists" were the most peaceful and correct ever!! Yet no reaction from the Elites in liberal Media and NOTHING from Obama and the Congress!! I don't understand with a peaceful movement taking place all across the country it gets bashed, name called, or not even recognized by the very people who were the target of the mission! I estimate that for every one person that was there 20 more or so are on the same page and wanted to be or couldn't be. It's exciting and admirable! But how big does it take for it to be taken seriously? It's just feels like to me that we all made our voices herd but its the whole Butt Out and Shut Up were doing it our way and we don't care mentality that is driving me nuts! When will they listen? At least compromise Obama! You'll have talks with Islamic extremists intent on KILLING Americans but you are afraid of talking with your labeled imaginary home grown Right Wing Extremists!! Give me a fricken break!! Fair warning Patriots your an extremist and will be dismissed!! I tell you what if I'm in the same boat as our brave men and women in the military well then I'm proud to take your stupid label DHS, Obama! And just for your info I'm still mad as hell.
    Agreed, yesterday was just a warmup..

..we’ll get louder..!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG PS:
    Fascist-Marxist usurper/mafia thread:
    www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Re: Tea party's Liberal and white House Reaction!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Do you remember what is always said about some who annoys you, ignore them and they’ll go away. Well, this is the case here. The government and the liberals and lib media won’t say anything either way or if they do it will be condescending. To speak and give credence to the people and the cause for the protest, in their minds gives legitimacy to the cause. Also if they show signs that the protest caused them discomfort it will encourage more and bigger protest.

So, their tactics is stay quite and wait for it to blow over and say nothing that may encourage more protests. The problem with the Medias attacks and the dismissive reporting says, you got our attention but we’re going to down play your actions and be little you. This can discourage some but most often just angers the people more and the protest get bigger, louder and harder to ignore. Sometimes bad press is better than no press especially when the Medias claims can’t be backed with facts. They only expose their bias tendency. The people are slowly waking up and looking around and they see the bias.

I run the internet looking for informative news stories. I couldn’t give two sh*ts about what the anointed one’s dog has done today and when the media runs two or three stories a week on the dog liberal news is hurting. Some people wonder why liberal radio fail so resoundingly. When you report the same tired crap over and over vilifying Joe citizen for standing up for his or her rights people stop listening.

The people at the protests know democrats, republicans, non partisans, black, white, yellow and brown were out there standing side by side under the flag of one cause. The harder the lib media and there cohorts try to down play this fact the more they expose there agenda.

The liberal media pushed Obama to the forefront and anointed him the savior of the nation and the uninformed and sheeple elected him. Now some that put him in office realize the change he promised was more than what they bargained for. I call them potential converts.

The left calls us Right Wing Extremists, DHS calls us potential home grown terrorist, the illegal aliens and their supporters call us racists. But, the one thing you’ll never hear them say no matter how well they get their noses rubbed in it is, maybe they were right.

So, let the left media continue to report on the veggie garden in the south lawn and what piece of furniture BO peed on and they too will go the way of lib talk radio and some newspapers.

Remember the media did validate the protest, the coverage was slanted, but they covered it. Obama had to run to a microphone to defend his tax breaks in a lame attempt to counter and deflate the effects of the people’s voice. They heard the anger, they saw the numbers. It can’t end with April 15th. If it dose their strategy will have worked and we will have lost a great opportunity to turn this country around.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

They saw. They know something is going on and we just might be able to stop them. They won't acknowledge it because they don't want to address it. He is in trouble and he knows it. George Soros knows it, may he rot in hell.

Here's what Nancy Pelosi had to say:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P44q7Jt68DA