Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Texas leads nation in teen pregnancies

No evidence of illegal immigrants leaving here. The link is
    www.khou.com/topstories/stories/khou080 ... _pregnancy.

I admit to being computer challenged. Do not want to register to email or post on the khou site. If one of you nice computer experts could post the text of the story, I would be grateful

Texas leads

Sorry, link does not appear to work....

Texas leads nation in teen pregnancies (Video)
    http://www.khou.com/video/news-index.html?nvid=268905

yeah all them damn illegals coming into the country to give birth

http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/ ... 7d888.html HOUSTON --

Instead of planning for her high school graduation, all of Victoria Calderon’s time senior year was spent getting ready for a baby.

Her pregnancy was a surprise, and her parents were upset.

“At that time, I was like, what am I going to do? Look what I’m doing to my parents. What if they break up because of me,â€
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

Some say it’s because pregnancy is considered cool.
    Well from what my daughter said.....you are seen as someone who just doesn't turn guys on, gay, or don't know how to do it right, or are sterile. Pick one.....coz if you aren't....somethings wrong with you. Having a baby means you are desireable. Doesn't matter that dads no where around.....but if you have a baby....you have it goin on and proof of it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are others who feel pressured to have children earlier than they would want because of all the talk of infertility with those who waited. Go for the career first and risk not having children or get pregnant first and pick up the career later.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In any of the data you guys found is there a breakdown for just ILLEGALS?

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Some say it’s because pregnancy is considered cool.
    Well from what my daughter said.....you are seen as someone who just doesn't turn guys on, gay, or don't know how to do it right, or are sterile. Pick one.....coz if you aren't....somethings wrong with you. Having a baby means you are desireable. Doesn't matter that dads no where around.....but if you have a baby....you have it goin on and proof of it.
    I've got two and THAT was when I stopped getting looks. Funny how things are different these days.

There has been an unprecedented BOOM in this country not seen since the baby boomers and it IS because of IA's and the already high hispanic population here. Any state that has a high hispanic population is going to see an increase in births.

With all these babies being born out of wedlock, it's no wonder the USA is looked at as a bunch of "infidels". We have lost our moral compass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast