Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Is there anyone else that is tired of Political Shell Games

Is there anyone else that is tired of Shell Games from our Political "Nut Cases" that claim to represent the US Citizens

The shell game (also known as Thimblerig, Three shells and a pea, the old army game) is portrayed as a gambling game, but in reality, when a wager for money is made, it is a confidence trick used to perpetrate fraud. In confidence trick slang, this famous swindle is referred to as a short-con because it is quick and easy to pull off. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shell_game

No more playing games DC... State and Local Governments

We want accountability for the 70,000 plus Americans killed by Illegal Aliens

We want Accountability for the Thousands of Rapes by Illegal Aliens

We want Accountability for the Thousands of Americans crippled by Drunk Illegal Aliens

We will not let you play Political Shell Games... we are going to call you out and put you on the carpet in front of the American people

Are ya tired of being BAMBOOZLED America ... I am and I want answers, I want justice

I don't care what the Illegal Aliens want and demand.

I don't even care what the Special Interest groups demand.

What I am telling you is you will no longer take my taxes to pay for others to do any of the above to me and then tell me it's in my best interest

It's like my mother always said... "You better fix yourself" So all of you goofy politicians better get this one right ... Try to run Amnesty down 80% of the Americans Throat again. As a matter of fact; You better pull your head out of your fourth point of contact ... because this time we are not buying your Idea of the future and were sure as hell not going to pay for it

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SIGN ME UP. NO MORE BS. FROM NOW ON WE ARE WATCHING EVERY MOVE THEY MAKE. I DONT WANT TO HEAR ONE MORE WORD FROM PHONEY "EXPERTS". AMERICA BY AMERICANS FOR AMERICANS FROM THIS DAY FORWARD.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The shell game (also known as Thimblerig, Three shells and a pea, the old army game) is portrayed as a gambling game, but in reality, when a wager for money is made, it is a confidence trick used to perpetrate fraud. In confidence trick slang, this famous swindle is referred to as a short-con because it is quick and easy to pull off.

100% correct AB!!

And people go to jail for running shell games, now don't they?

Hmmmm.........

Are ya tired of being BAMBOOZLED America ... I am and I want answers, I want justice

Well said AB!!!

Hang in there, Friend. As we all know, it might not come as quickly as we'd like, or even in the form we'd prefer, but we can all take some comfort in the fact that, sooner or later, answers DO come and justice IS served.

This disaster of a government has spun itself out of control by going too far and something has got to give in this tangled mess somewhere because they all can only sing and dance so fast in trying to keep it from catching up to them. And the way I see it, they've all most likely just about reached max speed.

All in due time, AB

Well said Airborne. Ditto for me.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    DC as well as our State and Local Governments are Broke... Morally, Physically and Financially from they're own actions...

One thing I know in my heart... we are going to fix it.. it is up to us, they are not capable of doing so.. they have proved it to us over, and over and over again (This country is under construction)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    DC as well as our State and Local Governments are Broke... Morally, Physically and Financially from they're own actions...

One thing I know in my heart... we are going to fix it.. it is up to us, they are not capable of doing so.. they have proved it to us over, and over and over again (This country is under construction)

I like that AB.......under construction