Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

These People Truly Hate America Largest tax increase in the

Largest tax increase in the nation’s history, Cap-and-Trade bill

These People Truly Hate America

By Doug Patton Monday, June 29, 2009

Like much of the country, you may have spent your time last week snickering about the peccadilloes of yet another hapless politician who couldn’t keep his pants zipped. Or maybe you were captivated by the untimely but predictable passing of the most talented musical freak of the last quarter century.

Perhaps while watching the ABC-Barack Obama dog-and-pony show purporting to deal with the future of your health care system, you were deceived into thinking that this was the big issue of the week. If so, you would be wrong. Make no mistake, it is on the agenda, but the real threat of the moment was simmering up on Capitol Hill in the United States House of Representatives.

Far too many Americans were distracted by other things to notice that on Friday, June 26th, 211 House Democrats and 8 Republicans defiantly thumbed their noses at the will of their constituents and passed the largest tax increase in the nation’s history.

The “Cap-and-Tradeâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have already started my writing campain to senators on this bill.I pray that we can stop it in the senate or a lot of us can look foward to slashing our budgets to the bone.I am already to the point of rubbing the copper off my pennies before spending them.

ELE

We have never had this much corruption in our gov't.

We MUST impeach Obama, Pelosi and other traitors to the American people before they destroy America. All of their actions benefit our enemies and devastate the American people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)