Time for the Tea Party to Become Tangible IV

I Pledge My Allegiance to the Charters of Freedom

By JB Williams Monday, November 2, 2009

This column is the fourth installment of the series Time for the Tea Party to become Tangible. Parts I, II and III can be found in my CFP archives and I encourage you to read all of them in order to fully understand the strategy developing. - Most recent columns

In sum, the time for all American patriots to bind together in ONE united effort to seize control of their runaway federal government and return the nation to a constitutional foundation has arrived. We either do it peacefully and constitutionally NOW, or wait until we have no peaceful options left.

I hereby pledge my allegiance to the Charters of Freedom and to a nationwide patriot revolution to reinstate the US Constitution as the supreme law of this land, returning the United States Federal Government to its rightful position under the limited power and authority granted it in the US Constitution.

I further call on all American patriots across this great nation to join me in this peaceful and constitutional effort.
ONE GOAL

This nationwide initiative has only one initial goal, and that is to stop the current shredding of the Charters of Freedom, perpetrated under the false premise of some “greater good,â€