Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

U.S. Senate No Place for the Likes of Harry Reid!

Clean and articulate, light skinned, and No Negro Dialect

U.S. Senate No Place for the Likes of Harry Reid!

By John Lillpop
    Sunday, January 10, 2010

What sort of red-necked yahoo would use those words to tout an African-American running for elective office?

Perhaps an uneducated, uninformed, toothless bloke from, say, Alabama, Louisiana or other haven for bigots in the Deep South?

Wrong!

Actually, the “clean and articulateâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Remember when he also commented that visitors to the capital smelled? So they spent over 600 million so he didn't have to be bothered by their BO anymore.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opini ... _2008.html

Reid: We won't smell the tourists anymore

12/02/08 11:00 AM EST
    The Capitol Visitors Center, which opened this morning, may have tripled its original budget and fallen years behind schedule, but Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid found a silver lining for members of Congress: tourists won't offend them with their B.O. anymore.

"My staff tells me not to say this, but I'm going to say it anyway," said Reid in his remarks. "In the summer because of the heat and high humidity, you could literally smell the tourists coming into the Capitol. It may be descriptive but it's true."

But it's no longer going to be true, noted Reid, thanks to the air conditioned, indoor space.

And that's not all. "We have many bathrooms here, as you can see," Reid continued. "Souvenirs are available."

$621 million well spent.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opini ... z0cJJwKw6H