Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CHARLES, lol!!

1. Looks like Gathering of Eagles might be joining in the Rolling Thunder gathering!!

2. YOU SON OF A GUN...........what a sweet thing she is

You're like some bike monster now, lol. But, oooooH, a Kawasaki?
    I don't know, CHARLES..........I just don't know about that. Going to have to give this some very serious thought.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My dearest friend lost her grandson in Iraq. He was just 20 years old and had only been there for three months. His father is a part of Rolling Thunder I beleive. Isn't this the organization the uses it cycles to guard and protect greiving families from protesters during military funerals?
    And really, isn't it a shame that they should even need to be protected while trying to bury their family with dignity?

PROUD
    that's the PATRIOT GUARD RIDERS
    and they protect our FALLEN and their families in every state!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Actually Rolling Thunder does ride with the PGR. here is list of all the bike groups they ride with them.
    http://www.patriotguard.org/AboutUs/Who ... fault.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Well, folks face the facts the only way we could do it is if we reinstall the draft cause we ain't got the man power and or kids are about wore out.
    Maybe they ought to let some of us old vets back in, might have to change our style of fighting and give us some "no doze" while on guard duty but we have a lot of experience that could be put to good use.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Well, folks face the facts the only way we could do it is if we reinstall the draft cause we ain't got the man power and or kids are about wore out.
    Maybe they ought to let some of us old vets back in, might have to change our style of fighting and give us some "no doze" while on guard duty but we have a lot of experience that could be put to good use.
    war would be over in about 12 hours they couldn't stand a bunch of grumpy old men.

war would be over in about 12 hours they couldn't stand a bunch of grumpy old men.
    Surprisingly, I'd put my life in those old hands any day of the week.
    What you lose in CPR {rotf} you make up for with heart & wisdom.

Yup, CHARLES.......you weathered old fighters would have a slam dunk!

MD.......that 'no doze' suggestion is hilarious!
    Here's your weapon & your NO DOZE, said the SSG

Well I can tell you that nobody would want to be near me with a rifle in my hands when my gout flairs up.
    I get down right mean.

No Kidding! We would get in there and get the job done just so we could get home and soak our tired feet!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12