Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Venting about Muslims in America

I just got a news letter from the Chrtistian Action Network. They are saying that the Muslims want special treatment in our grade schools to take food out of our school lunches that offends Muslims, build footbaths and have separate classrooms for male and female students as well as prayer time. We can't have prayer in school. They want to take under God out of the pledge of allegience. They want to take in
    God we trust off of our money. We can't have Christian faith based groups on our campus's but they want to allow special treatment for Muslims. BS. I am mad as hell over this. If they want special treatment for their religion I want our rights back also. They want to give special treatment to illegal aliens, they want to give special treatment for minorities, they want special treatment for gays. They want special treatment for everybody but CHRISTIANS, white AMERICAN CHRISTIANS. Even if you are not a believer, you should recognize the slanted beliefs of the people that run this country, our schools, our communities etc. I am mad and we need to get this crap under control beore we are over run with these people like we are with the illegals.

Also, in Oregon and the Byron school district in Ca they are handing out the "Islam student Guide" that specifically says in the beginning that you and your classmates will become Muslim. They are incouraging the students to recite aloud Muslim prayers and that Muslim is the true belief, and the list goes on and on and on. In Texas, they are allowed to to leave the classroom to pray. This crap has got to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Channel your anger. Look into running for local, state, or federal government office. Encourage your church members or friends to consider it as well....even a running for your local school board is effective in solving these issues.

A surprising percentage of offices are held by those who ran unopposed.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

AMERICANS need to go to the ACT FOR AMERICA website and join a chapter or we are gonna lose our *ss.I have joined and gone to several events.Led by Brigitte Gabriel we must act before its too late.This group seeks to rival the size of NRA in order to turn back the tide.The clock is ticking.
    We must get educated on this topic.Visit Atlas Shrugged and counter jihad websites.Read Mark Steyn's book,America Alone.
    Realize that really..Islam is a political ideology CLOAKED as Religion.It is very supremacy-based..full of hate.Read the Hadith and Koran for yourself. It really should be defined in our courts as the ultimate hate speech and BANNED! It is not compatible with our culture and traditions.PLEASE JOIN UP THE GROUP I MENTIONED.

It has been approved that Muslims can ring their horns for prayer all day long in places like downtown Detroit, but heaven forbid if our churches are allowed ring their bells for mass or other religious events.

Muslim employees that work in supermarkets dont have to scan pork products in checkout lines. Schools, universities and places of employment are setting up foot baths for Muslims who want to wash their feet for prayer.

Mosques are being built all over the place. They are so huge and it makes me wonder why. I never knew there were so many Muslims here.

Obama was wrong when he said America is not a Christian country. IT IS CHRISTIAN.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh the muslims are just getting going.... limit immigration is necessary or "We the People" will be living under sharia (Islamic law) if one group gets their way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UNDERSTAND DEMOGRAPHIC WARFARE...its how the Christian Lebanese lost their nation.BEWARE!

ELE

Interesting dynamic.

Most illegals are Catholic, Muslims and the majority illegals ( Catholics) both think that Americans should assimilate to their culture not the other way around. I wonder who will win in the end?

PS
    In the Koran, it is stated that by practing the Fatah, no shot needs to be fired to spread the Muslim faith, just go on other lands, have lots of children and don't assimilate and bring people to Islam. It has worked very effectively in Europe. But we have two populations practing the same strategy in America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

agrneygirl,

I am not a religious person, but I agree that the liberal vendetta against Christians has gone too far. I am a member of an organization called "Americans United for Separation of Church and State". While I agree on some of their actions, I have been disillusioned to learn that most of their time and money is spent directing objections against what they call the "Religious Right", which is confined almost entirely to evangelical Protestant Christians, to and against whom they write letters of censure and file lawsuits. I have rarely seen AU speak out against any action on the part of the Roman Catholic clergy, those of the Jewish faith, or Muslims, no matter how egregious their violations of the principle of "separation of church (religion) and state" within our public schools or civic discourse may be.

However, Americans United does have a page with a special form which you are encouraged to use to report local incidences of what you believe may violate the separation of church (religion) and state. This page gives guidelines about what constitutes such legal violations together with a list of "Frequently Asked Questions". I hope you will take time to submit incidences known to or read about by you of breaches of the "separation of mosque and state" to Americans United even if it does not result in immediate action on their part. I have been doing so. I think it is good (and may ultimately do some good) for us to let them know that if they wish to claim their name, they need to act on the principles they have set forth - not just against Protestant Evangelical Christians, but against all who violate this important premise of the separation of religion and state in of our "American social contract".

From the AU website:

"Report A Government Violation Of Church-State Separation

"Do you believe that your religious liberty has been harmed by a government action? Please tell us about it. We advocate in and out of court to protect your religious liberty by preserving the separation of church and state.

"To tell us about the violation,
    (1) Review the common examples of and FAQs about violations of church-state separation; and

(2) Fill out the report form. If one of our FAQs matches your situation, please use it as a guide.

"Violation Examples:

"An organization uses a government grant for religious activity.

"A public school event includes prayer or a public school teaches creationism or intelligent design.

"The government displays a religious symbol or text on public property.

"Prayers are recited before or after public meetings, that contain language or symbols specific to one religion.

"The government funds religious hospitals that refuse to provide certain kinds of reproductive health care services for religious reasons.

"Read more violations examples »

"Frequently Asked Questions

"To gain a better idea as to whether the action about which you are concerned is unconstitutional, please review our answers to these Frequently Asked Questions:
    (Please use source link to access "Frequently Asked Questions")

"Report A Violation Form

"Now that you have reviewed the violation examples and FAQs, please report your situation to us by completing and submitting the form below. Please describe the violation in as much detail as possible, addressing who, where, when, how, and if you know, why."

http://www.au.org/take-action/report-a-violation/

Americans United for Separation of Church and State
    518 C Street NE
    Washington, DC 20002
    (202) 466-3234, fax: (202) 466-2587
    americansunited@au.org
    (also contact at above email address)

I plan to be writing AU again soon if Harry Reid begins praying with (Catholic) Cardinal Roger Mahoney for passage of amnesty legislation for illegal aliens as he announced from the Senate floor that he had last year!

Welcome to ALIPAC informed.

And yes, that is why we are on this website discussing such ridiculous ideas and issues coming from the new wave of supposed immigrants into this country. They are not immigrants but refugees for a good part. And if these refugees want better life then they need not try to make America the way their OLD COUNTRIES were or are.

I hold my feet up to these Muslims! And wave with my left hand!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast