Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Plague or Plan; Ukraine's Mystery Disease

VIDEO: Plague or Plan; Ukraine's Mystery Disease

by Russia Today
    November 22, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXcPr3Qz ... r_embedded

This is a hard one to call. I don't trust their politicians and alot of what goes on there. The corruption is unbelievable. The price gouging for tamiflu by some pharmacies is disguisting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

An EU created pandemic: excuse for Martial law

No mystery, the EU wants to put the Ukraine in it's place.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have relatives from the Ukraine and speak the language and know alot about the politics. I wonder if it is not the Russians. The country is basically divided in two. The west wants to associate with the west and be part of the EU whereas the east leans more towards Russia. I have read about that and have heard it from immigrants as well.

300 out of 1.5 million is not something to get very alarmed about. Unfortunate, yes... high risk or a super flu? No.

W

Actually the figures were higher last night with 400 deaths and 1.6 milion affected. The country has a total population of 46 million.