Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Video of Rancher Cliven Bundy’s Remarks on Race

Video of Rancher Cliven Bundy’s Remarks on Race

By ROBERT MACKEY April 24, 2014, 4:25 pm

As my colleague Adam Nagourney reports, on Saturday the Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy veered away from his fight with the federal government to share his views on race, slavery and abortion in remarks to supporters and journalists at a news conference.
    Mr. Bundy’s inflammatory comments about “the Negro” were caught on video streamed from the phone of a blogger who has been chronicling Mr. Bundy’s well-publicized standoff with the Bureau of Land Management to the website Bambuser.

Video here:

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/201...marks-on-race/

April
    Also if you listen to the video, it sounds like his view of illegals is they should be here.Bundy would be much better off if he just shut up and tended to his cattle instead of thinking he is some kind of celebrity signing autographs and making speeches. HE is appearing unhinged IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    Also if you listen to the video, it sounds like his view of illegals is they should be here.Bundy would be much better off if he just shut up and tended to his cattle instead of thinking he is some kind of celebrity signing autographs and making speeches. HE is appearing unhinged IMO.
    ----------------------------------

Correct on both counts. Bundy had no clue what he was stepping into.

I do not subscribe to racist comments, from any side, and they should be rejected as such.

The media is using every trick in the book to throw at Bundy. I agree it is the law that grazing fees are legal also. But this is a many-layered Constitutional issue that trumps what both Harry Reid (and now the press) are trying to do.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME View Post
    ----------------------------------

Correct on both counts. Bundy had no clue what he was stepping into.

I do not subscribe to racist comments, from any side, and they should be rejected as such.

The media is using every trick in the book to throw at Bundy. I agree it is the law that grazing fees are legal also. But this is a many-layered Constitutional issue that trumps what both Harry Reid (and now the press) are trying to do.
    Bundy gave the media the ammo to throw the book at him, what an idiot. We see who the real Bundy is now. He has alot of issues with telling the truth and it appears he has some issues MAJOR issues with his views on race as well. I am not a fan of the government BUT I am definitely no fan of Bundy either and was not from the first, his line of BS smelled like BS. Once again if people want to make a difference join the movement to get Public lands back into the states control. That is a just and straightforward cause.