Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Warning Graphic Content : Muslims Take Christian Girls And Cut Their Breasts Off

Conservative Lady

Warning Graphic Content : Muslims Take Christian Girls And Cut Their Breasts Off.

Warning Graphic Content : Muslims Take Christian Girls And Cut Their Breasts Off
    By Theodore Shoebat, shoebat.com Muslims in the Middle East took Christian girls and cut their breasts off. Sister Hatune Dogan interviewed 280 girls and said that...
    conservativeinfidel.com

Posted on Tuesday, September 16th, 2014 at 2:23 am.
    by: Conservative Infidel

By Theodore Shoebat, shoebat.com

Muslims in the Middle East took Christian girls and cut their breasts off. Sister Hatune Dogan interviewed 280 girls and said that a number of them suffered this sort of mutilation, alongside rape and lacerations with blades. I did a video with some extensive commentary.

As a report from Katie Yoder says:

Sister Hatune also told of meeting a 21-year-old Christian girl from Jordan. Once a captive, her abductors “every day” “were raping her all night.” When they weren’t satisfied with her ransom money, they “cut her face in different ways.” Another time, Sister Hatune met 280 girls. She described how they were “misused” by their kidnappers, some of whom “cut breasts and other [sensitive areas].” “I saw them with my own eyes,” she emphasized. Those are the stories the media should report – the “human face of this tragic reality,” as Mother Olga described.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO MAKE A DONATION THAT WILL SAVE CHRISTIAN LIVES FROM ISLAMIC VIOLENCE AND RAPE By Shoebat.com

http://www.conservativeinfidel.com/u...s-cut-breasts/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    [Graphic] Muslims Kidnap 280 Girls, Practice New Form of Female Mutilation

in Faith, News, Videos, World News / by Dom the Conservative / on September 16, 2014 at 2:52 pm /

The mainstream media has failed us again, overlooking a report that hundreds of Christian girls were abducted and tortured in the most gruesome ways.
    Speaking out for these persecuted girls in the Middle East are Mother Olga Yaqob and Sister Hatune Dogan of the Daughters of Mary of Nazareth. The nuns spoke with MRC during the In Defense of Christians (IDC) Inaugural Summit in Washington, D.C. September 11. Both women recounted horrific stories of Islamist terror, notably the story of 280 Christian girls who were kidnapped by Muslim insurgents.
    The kidnappers “repeatedly raped” and “misused” the girls, some as young as 5-years-old.
    “I met an Iraqi girl, five-and-a-half-years maybe, and they kidnapped her,” Sister Hatune began. “I met her at seven-and-a-half-years. Until today, she [will not] say, no one knows, what happened to her, because she was misused. They [were] paid $30,000 dollars to release her. They released her, but under that condition. I am sorry for her. That was the youngest girl that I met. She was misused.”
    She explained that it’s too often they witness “slaughtering, raping, kidnapping, taking ransom, killing, crucifying, and ridding the Christians of what they need” at the hands of Muslims in the Middle East.

Another time, Sister Hatune met 280 girls kidnapped girls. She described how they were “misused” by their kidnappers, some of whom “cut breasts and other [sensitive areas].” “I saw them with my own eyes,” she said.

The nuns slammed the U.S. media for ignoring the plight of Christians in the Middle East, covering much less crucial scandals instead, including NFL player Ray Rice’s domestic abuse. “I know he’s probably a famous player, and this [football] team, it’s a big, big issue in America, but this is a personal life of two people.” While, at the same time “200,000 people are displaced” and “people are dying from hunger” in the Middle East.
    “I’m just surprised how much sometime our secular media they cover some things over and over and they miss such a big picture,” she continued.
    It true we are more likely to hear about the royal family or the next sports star scandal than the countless Christians dying in the Middle East. However, we can’t entirely blame the mainstream media for reporting what most would rather hear about.

Video at the page link:
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MEANWHILE!
    This bunch of goes to the senate. You can bet they are tax exempt. Does Code Pink speak for you?

Code Pink Crashes Senate Hearing On ISIL

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
    September 16, 2014 10:19 am

Before Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel could finish the first sentence of his opening statement before the Senate Armed Services Committee, protesters from anti-war NGO Code Pink infiltrated the room and shouted down the Defense Secretary and committee chairman Carl Levin (D., Mich.).

“No more war!” the protester shouted. “The American public does not want war! We do not want war! No military solution to this! No more war! No more war! No military solution!”

“You’re acting very warlike yourself,” Levin said.
    After Hagel’s opening statement, two more protesters from Code Pink stood up in an attempt to interrupt the hearing and were promptly removed from the chamber, but not before shouting, “No more war! No military solution!” several more times.

<font color="#3E3D3D"><span style="font-family: Arial"><span style="font-family: inherit">
    http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...aring-on-isil/