Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Watch what you Eat...

Hi Guys. Just a little heads up on what food company to avoid, IF you werent aware of this already. I wont eat Monsanto foods ever again myself if possible...

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/647.html

Most of Europe and Scandinavia will not import food from the US because of Monsanto's genetic tinkering, our use of hormones, nor will you find any chemical sugar substitutes in Scandinavia.
    And really today, no one knows where their food comes from. Even the local diner will get a delivery from their supplier, who has ordered it from a food broker, who may have ordered it from Monsanto or ADM or China through a middle-man.
    Support your local farmer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Many years ago when I was in college for my accounting degree, I wrote a report. This report was about China. What I learned has caused me grave concerns in my life. My instructor was from China. He said my paper was the best for he had never thought about my thesis on America in comparison to China/World.

1) The world reached it's first Billion of people around 1850. This first billion is from the beginning of time. Happened!

2) The world cannot feed 10 billion. But is our United States government telling us this. Happening!

3) Communication would let the third world know how wonderful we have it above the equator about the time the world is reaching nearly 10 billion people. Flooding illegals to United States. Happening!

4) Water shortage would begin world wide, China has very little dirty water. Happened and Happening!

5) Remember food shortage and the 10 Billion of people, well do you realize that the bread supply is in danger of disappearing. Why? Bread seeds get a fungi and the producers will be running out of hybrids! Is this happening?

We are in danger and under attack here in America by third world countries due to the basics of life: food and water!!

Send all illegal to their homeland first with their anchor babies. Better yet let's make a deal with Mexico to hold all illegal in their country for the United States. We cannot let the whole world move to United States.

Related Post:
    TAP WATER A SEDATIVE - LISTEN WITH AN OPEN MIND
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 187#878187
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When I hear someone speak on global warming I want to ask why are you not talking about an exploding population, America now has a little over 300 million once we reach 400-450 most freedom will be gone it will then be a matter of time before a total internal breakdown, I simply do not understand why our leaders don't see this or perhaps they do and expect it not to be a problem for the elite.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.