Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are We Living In The Biblical "Last of Days"?

For at least the last five years, people I have known or met said they believe we are in the last days; except for one. I do not bring up the subject much but have asked total strangers as well as family and friends. Do you believe we are in the "last days"? Some prophesies are yet to be fulfilled, but many already have.

As a Christian, I don't think we're living in the Biblical last days.

Just my opinion though.

It is funny you say that. As I was watching obama last night with his greek columns and self display, he reminded me of the antichrist in the book series of "Left Behind."

Only God knows when the last days are but it is a scary time. You would need to refer to people who are biblical scholars to compare what is happening today to scripture.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Some people believe we are witnessing the end times.

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/#1

1. Where is the United States in Prophecy?

Is Iran planning an EMP attack on the United States?
    U.S. at risk of cyberattacks, experts say
    The North American Union is dead! Or Is it? - Long live the North American Community!
    Senior Israeli official: If nuclear talks fail, Bush will order Iran attack between November and January
    America's pluralistic impulse toward tolerance having theological consequences as "Christians" abandon Jesus as the only way to heaven
    2. Israel - God's Timepiece
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Who knows?

What ifs though don't bother me?

The earth freezes over due to Jupiter, Sun burns out, Earth turns on it's axles, global warming - GOD TIMES MIGHT COME FIRST - either or; it doesn't hurt to be prepared to meet the MAKER!

The world cannot feed 10,000,000,000 people. And America cannot take care of a world of 10 BILLION PEOPLE.

But one thing for certain; 40,000,000 illegal criminal aliens have invaded America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It definitely is a scary time for Americans because our nation is cast adrift and dying. I would wager that the current generation of American children will witness the political dissolution of the U.S. in their lifetime.

However, just because it is a scary time for Americans doesn't mean that the end times are upon us. More than a few nations have already come and gone without that happening.

Interesting you ask. This topic has come up a lot with people I know lately. Things are just too weird. All the natural disasters, diseases, a cashless society, how we have fallen away from our values and very rarely do we see any accountability from anyone.
    In a word, yes, I think we are in the end times, however Christians will not be here for it and Obama is not the anti Christ, because the anti Christ will not come until after the apocolypse.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe we are in the precursor to the End Times, as in we are experiencing the time where the last days are being set up, but not yet implemented.

There needs to be a falling away first, then the Antichrist will be revealed. He will make a pact "with the many" (scholars believe that means Israel) for 7 years, but will break the treaty in half the time 3.5 years.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

AE

John Hagee has a great book "THe Beginning of the End". He outlines things in a very understandable way, you should find one and read it.

John Hagee's father was also a prophecy preacher. John Hagee said in 1948, when they listened to the radio one morning, hearing the news of the Jews returning to Israel, he told the young John "son, we are witnessing the beginning of the end times".

I think when a man of God speaks in such a calm and quickly replied manner, it is not him, but God speaking through him. How long it will all take, no one knows, it could be another hundred years, maybe another day. Look how long it took already from Christ's time here on earth, till now, and many who were with him thought it would be in their times.

I was always told that God is long suffering with us, wanting to wait to ensure as many as can be saved, are. When that last, pre-ordained soul is saved, it will be over in a blink of an eye.

I live in the day we are in, and know that we have to do all we can to show others the way to God, and also do right where we are placed in this nation. I have also felt that doing what we do at ALIPAC is right and in order to keep this nation a "beacon of light on a shining hill", we have to fight the wrongs in our society and keep our politicians in line.

Sometimes I feel another day of this corruption in the world will make me go crazy and I just cannot stand it, but most days I feel ready for the fight and pray for more time to see my children have full lives.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the father only. Mat 24:36

Watch therefore, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. Mat 24:42

BLESSED ARE THOSE "SERVANTS" whom the Lord when He cometh shall find WATCHING-Lk 12:37.

UNTO "THEM" that LOOK FOR HIM shall He appear the second time without sin unto salvation-Heb 9:28.

One of the most fascinating fulfillments of scripture was when the Jewish people declared Israel as their homeland in 1948. While the return had been in the works for decades prior, in 1948 Israel was reborn after 2500 years of exile. Israel is the world’s clock in understanding where we are in prophecy.

Mat 24:32 And from the fig tree learn a parable: When the branch thereof is now tender and the leaves come forth, you know that summer is nigh.
    Mat 24:33 So you also, when you shall see all these things, know ye that it is nigh, even at the doors.
    Mat 24:34 Amen I say to you that this generation shall not pass till all these things be done.

Psalms 90:10 The years of our life are threescore and ten.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast