Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

We Were Warned - Dead Presidents Speak

We Were Warned - Dead Presidents Speak

Thursday, March 22, 2012 12:57

100% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.

by Zen Gardner

Here are four quotations that should have sounded off the rooftops since they were first spoken. Just like so many Truths that have been stripped from public awareness.

We were warned. Clearly.

Sadly, not many are paying attention or realize the depths of our condition. Try these comments from just four of our previous Presidents on for size and see what they indicate is our real predicament. Is this why people prefer to dream on in their hypnotic ostrich like state, because reality is just too horrific to bear?

I'll take true knowledge and conscious awareness over ignorance any day...and I do. Do you?
    "Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day".
    - President Theordore Roosevelt April 19, 1906
    "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."
    - President Woodrow Wilson, before his death in 1924
    Here's President Eisenhower, as he left office in January of 1961:

Now President John F. Kennedy, 1961--just 4 months later:

Epitaph:

“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” -Benjamin Franklin

That's our state of affairs in a nutshell -Zen

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1927/...nts_Speak.html
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-24-2012 at 05:00 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)