Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

What do you think of the call to impeach President Obama?

I knew the right wing was getting loonier and loonier, but this takes the cake

Clearly, the failed birther campaign will say and do anything to try to take down Obama

The only thing crazier than the idea Obama has done anything impeachable is the idea that such an effort has a chance of succeeding

There are no grounds for impeachment - the inflated rhetoric about high crimes and misdemeanors is merely a cover for racism

The guy behind the Willie Horton ad is the guy behind this effort? That proves racism is the motive

Impeachment is not the solution for removing a president we don't like who has not manifestly committed criminal acts

If the founders intended impeachment to be this easy, no president would ever complete his term

I despise Obama's policies, but I don't see grounds for impeachment

I can't believe we're talking impeachment when we haven't even settled the question of eligibility

I agree that the founder's "misdemeanors" was meant to set the bar low enough to rid the country of a president guilty of "gross incompetence, negligence, and distasteful behavior"

Despite its dubious chances, it would be a dream come true

I'm not sure of the evidence, but it's certainly time for the House to begin proceedings to determine the facts

I'm sympathetic to those who want to remove Obama, but the right way is to, first, throw the bums out of Congress in 2010 and, second, to deny Obama another term in 2012

Since there is no clear procedure laid out in the Constitution for requiring proof of a president's eligibility, we must use whatever procedure the Constitution does provide

I'm all for it - impeach Obama now!

Other

http://forums.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=571
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Ameican can't afford to wait until 2012.

obama will destroy our country if we allow him to wait out his term.

Besides that, he has broken the laws of our country and does not deserve to continue to benefit from our tax dollars.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Just nullify the election; impeachment is unnecessary.

On September 19, 2009 at 7:58 PM, "Xavier Cugat" wrote concerning Barnett v. Obama, previously known as Keyes et al v. Obama et al.

Judge Carter has granted a STAY in the discovery proceedings so that the Motion for Dismissal can be heard.

[On Wednesday, Oct. 7, Judge Carter finalized the date for the trial to proceed, with opening statements on Jan. 11 and the trial to begin on Jan. 26.]

The motion for dismissal will be DENIED because of the rulings in 487 F2d 700 Nixon v. J. Sirica 1973 and,

[Judge Carter has now denied the MTD.]

The U.S. Supreme Court in the case of United States vs. Nixon 418 U.S. 683 (1974) in an 8-0 decision ruled that the President’s claim of Executive privilege DOES NOT extend to criminal cases.

[Fraud, usurpation, and treason are all possible criminal charges at a later phase of this prosecution.]

Judge Carter will subpoena Obama’s records which Obama placed under seal via Executive Order #13489, his FIRST Executive Order upon taking office.

[Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq., is eagerly awaiting Judge Carter's go-ahead to proceed to discovery with the authority of the court.]

And just like Judge Sirica, with strong sympathies for checks and balances amongst the three branches of the Federal government, Judge Carter will subpoena ALL of Obama's records for the purposes of conducting an in camera inspection of these documents.

[We shall see if discovery bears fruit before the DoJ attorneys can get an injunction from the far-left 9th Circuit Court.]

Obama will appeal all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court, which will uphold Judge Carter’s subpoena citing the aforementioned Nixon cases.

[This case won't even have to go to an appeal. Discovery at the District Court level will reveal that fraud and deceit have wrought a bloodless coup d'état. Widespread public loss of confidence will force the usurper out of office. He will be unable to govern or to exercise authority.]

Then, like Nixon, Obama will be forced to resign and fight to keep his records sealed, just like Nixon spent the REST OF HIS LIFE doing the same with his precious Oval Office tapes.

[N.B.: "forced to resign." Neither a conviction nor even a full trial will be necessary. Simple discovery will so impair his ability to command that he will have to abandon the Oval Office. If he refuses to budge, the military or the FBI may end his publicly exposed usurpation.]

This story was already played out 35 years ago; no need to reinvent the wheel on removing a crooked President of the United States.

[Or a fraudulent usurper of the office of President. Judge Carter needs only to nullify the Nov. 4th Presidential election on account of the ineligibility of the candidate(s). The court of public opinion will take care of the rest.]

All of these rulings are available on-line and are as insightful to all of the issues that are being discussed today concerning Obama as they were when Nixon was President.

[The Democrats set the precedent with the removal of Nixon. There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth, but few of those who pushed Nixon out of office will be able to cry "foul" when Mr. Obama gets the same treatment.

Death is no longer an available penalty for treason, but tar and feathers is hardly an appropriate punishment.]
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Obama will appeal all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court, which will uphold Judge Carter’s subpoena citing the aforementioned Nixon cases.

[This case won't even have to go to an appeal. Discovery at the District Court level will reveal that fraud and deceit have wrought a bloodless coup d'état. Widespread public loss of confidence will force the usurper out of office. He will be unable to govern or to exercise authority.]

Then, like Nixon, Obama will be forced to resign and fight to keep his records sealed, just like Nixon spent the REST OF HIS LIFE doing the same with his precious Oval Office tapes.

Based on the first quote above, a lot more than I used to.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Obama is an imposter and needs to go. I dont care how they oust him. I just hope they do it soon.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hopefully soon all of us conspiracy loons will be vindicated.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I just don't understand why the truth is so damn hard to come by, just release your past if not then resign and quit destroying our country in the process!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

OK....If Obama was impeached or exposed who would be President ? Joe Biden with Nancy Pelosi as Vice President ?

Out of the frying pan and into the fire ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    OK....If Obama was impeached or exposed who would be President ? Joe Biden with Nancy Pelosi as Vice President ?

Out of the frying pan and into the fire ?
    This is the big question yet to be answered. Impeachment can only be used on a legally sitting POTUS. In the simplest of terms, the election would be null and void. But, who knows what our nutbag government would come up with.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836