Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What Pisses Me Off About The Confederate Flag

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What Pisses Me Off About The Confederate Flag

"WE have the Government WE deserve."

IF ALL YOU DO IS "COPY/PASTE For Freedom", ITS NOT ENOUGH.

In times of NO LEADERSHIP, find Philosophy.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Scoop" I find Human Psychology unavoidably interesting and know actions of a person gives an insight into who they are. Your actions sincerely fascinate me:

Although you were taught as a child to "speak when spoken to" and reminded of that concept as recently as YESTERDAY, you continue to just copy/paste(also discussed in THIS post) with no measurable method. Do you read posts before you comment on them? It seems you do not, because this main point of this post, THE VIDEO DISCUSSING PHILOSOPHY, (ALSO NOTED IN THIS POST) was TOTALLY IGNORED. Do you just read the word on the Cover of a book before you "Comment" on it. Your comment can only be looked at as ATTEMPTING to turn MY POST/IDEA into a RACIAL ISSUE. In that way, judging a man by his action, your action(indiscriminately copy/paste) can only be looked at as Davide and Conquer, KIND OF THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT MY POST WAS ABOUT. Just some thoughts in an effort to oil a squeaky wheel.

Please dont copy/paste on my post unless you take in the information. I would recommend developing a THEME, instead of willy-nilly copy/pasting like a Ravid Troll. I am just trying to help, myself for one(you are irritating), #2 others in these Forums, and #3 YOU.

"Scoops" MO - "Hey there is the words "Confederate Flag" and "Pissed off", I think I will copy/post a divisive article that will further my views"

again I will post: "IF ALL YOU DO IS "COPY/PASTE For Freedom", ITS NOT ENOUGH."
    Last edited by WalkerStephens; 07-12-2015 at 06:35 PM.

WalkerStephens

Join Date Jul 2014
    Posts 234

JohnDoe2

Join Date Aug 2008
    Posts 64,131

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It is wisdom like this from the mouths of mature white males that they want to suppress the most in America right now.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Scoop" this comment just furthers my point. Stay irrelevant on your own pages.

Because you have been on here so long it seems you might be a slow learner. We all have our shortcomings, so I want to try and help:

irrelevant[ih-rel-uh-vuh nt]

adjective 1.not relevant; not applicable or pertinent: His lectures often stray to interesting but irrelevant subjects.

2. Law. (of evidence) having no probative value upon any issue in the case.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irrelevant
    Last edited by WalkerStephens; 07-12-2015 at 07:05 PM.