Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Jamesw62 there are black people who are against him. Those are the more educated and/or middleclass blacks. It is the ones who those blacks refer to as ghetto who think he is the messiah. Even Colin Powell has spoken out against things he has or will do. There is a black clergy man who actually says white people should wake up and revolt and even asked if the whites would let him join them. They call this guy the White Rodney King. He actually called Obama an illegal alien.
    Hey swatchick. Who is this black clergy man which you speak of? Is it Hon. James David Manning, PhD? I have seen a few of his video taped sermons and they are good. I bet he has a thing or two to say regarding illegal invaders as well. He called Obummer an illegal alien! LOL ! I have to hear that

Of course he can join us! He doesn't have to ask! Come on over Father!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Jamesw62 there are black people who are against him. Those are the more educated and/or middleclass blacks. It is the ones who those blacks refer to as ghetto who think he is the messiah. Even Colin Powell has spoken out against things he has or will do. There is a black clergy man who actually says white people should wake up and revolt and even asked if the whites would let him join them. They call this guy the White Rodney King. He actually called Obama an illegal alien.
    Hey swatchick. Who is this black clergy man which you speak of? Is it Hon. James David Manning, PhD? I have seen a few of his video taped sermons and they are good. I bet he has a thing or two to say regarding illegal invaders as well. He called Obummer an illegal alien! LOL ! I have to hear that

Of course he can join us! He doesn't have to ask! Come on over Father!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Hon. James David Manning, PhD

If you are not familiar with Rev Manning, sit back and enjoy. He is a super-charged true patriot with a huge internet following.

A Message to the Hispanics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy8BsBpj0tE&NR=1

Hon. James David Manning, PhD

If you are not familiar with Rev Manning, sit back and enjoy. He is a super-charged true patriot with a huge internet following.

A Message to the Hispanics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy8BsBpj0tE&NR=1

This must be the one SC was taking about! He calls Obama an illegal alien and a long legged mack daddy.http://www.metacafe.com/watch/302360...te_rodney_king/

This must be the one SC was taking about! He calls Obama an illegal alien and a long legged mack daddy.http://www.metacafe.com/watch/302360...te_rodney_king/

just as he says "He is a Long Legged Mack Daddy"

just as he says "He is a Long Legged Mack Daddy"

I love Pastor Manning! I'm a subscriber of all his new videos
    He's is the only one that makes sense and can't be called racist LOL

Sometimes he goes to far but Hey, so don't I.
    I think he's right on and hilarious too!

I send out his videos on YouTube under the guise of him being my Pastor!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

April
    Tools to fight Amnesty!!! Please Go here!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-163999.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12