Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

What Would John Wayne Do? Our sleepy towns are under attack

Our sleepy towns filled with happy Americans are under attack by the black hat cowboys

What Would John Do?

- Billie J. Tucker
    Friday, August 12, 2011

I grew up with Saturday morning cartoons AND 30 minute western shows. You would think because I was a young girl I wouldn’t like westerns but I did. I loved them because the good guy always won and the pretty girl won the good guy!

Most westerns would start with a sleepy town going about their business. Women would be walking towards the mercantile to purchase fabric for clothing and men would tip their hat to them as they walked by. The background music would escalate as an unfamiliar man would appear on the dusty road with a black hat and riding a big horse. The men would stare him down and the women would peek from the window to see what was happening.

This man would create havoc in the sleepy little town and men would be shot by this bad man in the black hat. The town would become ghost-like and the people would hide out in their homes and stores and you could see them peering out of the windows, trembling in fear. Then suddenly—a good guy wearing a white hat with a rifle on his saddle would appear on the screen. He would take down the bad guy and the town would come back to life again.

Saturday mornings would end and out the screen door we would go to act out those western shows and pretend we were saving the town. After we played hard and the town would be back to life again, we would head back indoors for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with a tall glass of milk. Cowboy food!

Our sleepy towns filled with happy Americans are under attack by the black hat cowboys. They are spitting on our liberties and threatening us. We have run for cover and peer out the window in hopes that a good guy wearing a white hat will show up soon and rescue the town. I have news for you… “That only happens in the movies and this time it’s up to us to wear the white hats.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    What would John say,take a saying out of Rooster Cogburn Fill your hands you sonofa----- !!!!!

Like parental rights, state's rights have been confiscated and consumed by the Federal Government.

We are all much worse off for it.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

John Wayne .
    would No way in hell put up with this BS .
    & yes as john wayne said & you ask why I love America ?
    Mr wayne was for Our country.
    God Bless America
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)