Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh, heck no trouble......... It looked like you could use a little help in your plight, and it looked like this was a god place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Oh, heck no trouble......... It looked like you could use a little help in your plight, and it looked like this was a god place to start.
    I can use all the help I can get.

Hey so can we all at times! :P

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    The "Swedish" thing works. My hubby has used the Irish version more than once. It is fun to watch them sweat. Even California's DMV went into a panic when he insisted on taking his test in Irish Gaelic (naturally they did not have on, so at the end of the day, after a loud fight, he settled for English lol). When my husbands employees speak Spanish around them, he gives them their shift duties in Gaelic. It only took doing it once, to one stores worth of employees, for the word to get around. Oh yes, he intended to hold them responsible if they did not get the work done correctly. Just like they expect for him to understand "their" language.
    We need to wear a tee shirt that says " tha agam beurla cuideachd".
    (I speak english also)
    Or maybe get some made with other sayings on them in gaelic, just to drive them nuts.
    Ameireagannach moiteil!
    (Proud American!)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12