Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

WHO IS THIS LAPD MURDERER? Gun-control advocate, Obama fan, Piers Morgan lover

LAPD murderer a raving, ranting ... leftist?

He hammered on advocates of traditional marriage. Slammed "birthers." Raged against the NRA. Told Piers Morgan he agrees "100 percent on enacting stricter firearm laws."

Now the ex-cop is believed to have picked up a gun, killed two people and planned to target his former, fellow police officers. Just who is "the LAPD murderer" ...

WND EXCLUSIVE

WHO IS THIS LAPD MURDERER?

Gun-control advocate, Obama fan, Piers Morgan lover

Published: 1 hour ago

Police in Los Angeles are conducting a massive manhunt for one of their own – an LAPD officer suspected of killing a couple over the weekend and opening fire on four other officers Thursday.

The search is for Christopher Dorner, fired from the police department in 2008 for making false statements. He was linked to the weekend killing in which one of the victims was the daughter of a former police captain who had represented him during disciplinary hearings, according to the Associated Press.

Early Thursday, police came under fire in two separate shootings in Riverside County, east of Los Angeles.

Hours later, Los Angeles officers guarding a “target” named in an online posting by Dorner shot and wounded multiple people in Torrance who were in a pickup but were not involved, authorities said. The extent of their injuries was not released.

Meanwhile, Dorner has issued a manifesto that reveals him to be virulently opposed to the National Rifle Association, a supporter of Barack Obama, a fan of CNN’s Piers Morgan and a supporter of gun control.

“Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you’re a vile and inhumane piece of s—,” wrote Dorner. “You never even showed 30 seconds of empathy for the children, teachers and families of Sandy Hook.”

In a message directed to Morgan, he wrote: “I want you to know that I agree with you 100% on enacting stricter firearm laws.”

He attacked “birthers” and others who criticize Obama: “You disrespect the office of the POTUS/Presidency and Commander in Chief. You call him Kenyan, mongroid, halfrican, muslim, and FBHO when in essence you are to address him as simply, President. The same as you did to President George W. Bush and all those in the highest ranking position of our land before him. Just as I always have. You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs. You make disparaging remarks about his dead parents.

You never questioned the fact that his former opponent, the honorable Senator John McCain, was not born in the CONUS or that Bush had a C average in his undergrad. Electoral Candidates children (Romney) state they want to punch the president in the face during debates with no formal repercussions. No one even questioned the fact that the son just made a criminal threat toward the President. You call his wife a Wookie. Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama.”

Detectives said the military-trained Dorner implicated himself in the killings with the multi-page manifesto.

In it, he wrote: “I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty.

“Unfortunately, I will not be alive to see my name cleared,” he added. “That’s what this is about, my name. A man is nothing without his name.”

In a Facebook post, the ex-cop wrote that he knew he would be vilified but said: “Unfortunately, this is a necessary evil that I do not enjoy but must partake and complete for substantial change to occur within the LAPD and reclaim my name.”

Dorner’s LAPD badge and an ID were found near San Diego airport and handed to police early yesterday.

Dorner is wanted for the killings of Monica Quan and her fiance, Keith Lawrence, who were shot in their car on Sunday night.

Other excerpts from the manifesto read:

• ”Christoph Waltz : Christopher Walz, you impressed me in Inglorious Basterds (sic). After viewing Django Unchained, I was sold. I have come to the conclusion that you are well on your way to becoming one of the greats if not already and show glimpses of Daniel Day Lewis and Morgan Freeman-esque type qualities of greatness. Trust me when I say that you will be one of the greatest ever.”
    • “Ellen DeGeneres : Ellen Degeneres, continue your excellent contribution to entertaining America and bringing the human factor to entertainment. You changed the perception of your gay community and how we as Americans view the LGBT community. I congratulate you on your success and opening my eyes as a young adult, and my generation to the fact that you are know different from us other than who you choose to love. Oh, and you Prop 8 supporters, why the f— do you care who your neighbor marries. Hypocritical pieces of s—.”
    • “Charlie Sheen: Charlie Sheen, you’re effin awesome.”

Also praised in the manifesto is a long list of broadcast media figures, including MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough, whom he says he once met, and Anderson Cooper of CNN, whom he admires but suggests must “stop nagging and berating” his guests. CNN’s Fareed Zakaria, he writes, has never “uttered a positive word about America” and thus deserves to be deported, while Piers Morgan deserves “indefinite resident alien” status.

The manhunt for Morgan, 33, has been conducted in the California mountains and neighboring states as authorities continued their search for a bitter and angry ex-policeman suspected of killing three people and terrorizing Southern California in a vendetta against his former department.

The 6-foot, 270-pound former Navy Reserve lieutenant, considered a skilled marksman with military training, posted on his Facebook page a lengthy, rambling manifesto outlining his grievances with LAPD officials and vowed to “terminate” them and their families.

“I never had an opportunity to have a family of my own. I’m terminating yours,” Dorner wrote. “You have misjudged a sleeping giant.”

In other parts of the manifesto, he says his favorite 2012 presidential candidate was Republican Jon Huntsman Jr., he cheers on New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and advises him to lose weight, cites Colin L. Powell as a personal role model, and calls “the honorable President George H.W. Bush” his second-favorite president and wishes him a good recovery from recent health problems.
    The personal parts of the manifesto specifically threaten all Los Angeles police officers and imply that his rampage will end with his death.

Read more at Who is this LAPD murderer?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They don't screen them very well do they?

So much for the SPLC sponsored theory on conservative terrorists, every one of the nut jobs has been a Prog. JMO

Career woes, perceived racism fuel ex-cop's anger

By GILLIAN FLACCUS, Associated Press
    Updated 8:50 am, Friday, February 8, 2013

• This undated photo released by the Los Angeles Police Department shows suspect Christopher Dorner, a former Los Angeles officer. Dorner, who was fired from the LAPD in 2008 for making false statements, is linked to a weekend killing in which one of the victims was the daughter of a former police captain who had represented him during the disciplinary hearing. Authorities believe Dorner opened fire early Thursday on police in cities east of Los Angeles, killing an officer and wounding another. Police issued a statewide "officer safety warning" and police were sent to protect people named in the posting that was believed to be written by Dorner. Photo: Los Angeles Police Department
      This undated photo released by the Los Angeles Police Department...

Christopher Dorner sees himself as a crusader, a 6-foot, 270-pound whistleblower who confronted racism early in life and believes he suffered in his career and personal life for challenging injustices from bigotry to dishonesty.

He fulfilled his lifelong dream of becoming a Los Angeles police officer in 2005, but saw it unravel three years later when he was fired after a police review board decided he falsely accused his training officer of kicking a mentally ill man in the face and chest. The incident led Dorner to plot violent revenge against those he thought responsible for his downfall, according to a 14-page manifesto police believe he authored because there are details in it only he would know.

The manifesto reveals a man with varied and sometimes conflicting political views. His two favorite presidents are Bill Clinton and George H.W. Bush, in that order; and he says he wants either Hillary Clinton or New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie for president in 2016. He also laments the fact that he "won't be around to view and enjoy 'The Hangover III.' What an awesome trilogy."

Police said Dorner began carrying out that plot last weekend when he killed a woman whose father had represented him as he fought to keep his job. On Thursday — the eighth anniversary of his first day on the job with the LAPD — Dorner ambushed two officers, killing one, authorities said.

Also killed was the woman's fiance, whose body was found along with hers in a parked car near the recently engaged couple's condominium.

"I know most of you who personally know me are in disbelief to hear from media reports that I am suspected of committing such horrendous murders and have taken drastic and shocking actions in the last couple of days," the manifesto reads.

"You are saying to yourself that this is completely out of character of the man you knew who always wore a smile wherever he was seen."

David Pighin, a neighbor of Dorner in the Orange County community of La Palma, said the ex-officer kept to himself and left his house and his black Nissan Titan, outfitted with tinted windows and custom rims, impeccably clean.

"There wasn't a scratch on it," Pighin said. "I would see him getting out of his truck and walk straight into the house."

The pickup, which had been torched, was found Thursday in mountains east of Los Angeles.

Dorner has no children and court records show his wife filed for divorce in 2007, though there's no evidence one was granted. Pighin believed Dorner lived with his mother and possibly his sister. On Wednesday night, Pighin saw a white van with two armed SWAT officers in front of Dorner's house and later learned about the manhunt.

"We were completely shocked," he said. "This is a good family that appeared to be really nice people. They were really admired in the neighborhood."

Dorner, 33, graduated in 2001 from Southern Utah University in Cedar City, Utah, school officials said, where he majored in political science and had an unremarkable career as a reserve running back on the football team.

A friend from those days, Jamie Usera, told the Los Angeles Times (Friend: Ex-cop 'last guy' expected to be manhunt murder suspect - latimes.com ) that he saw no red flags. The two would have friendly debates about the extent of racism in the U.S. and take trips into the Utah desert to hunt rabbits, Usera told the newspaper.

"He was a typical guy. I liked him an awful lot," said Usera, who's now an attorney in Salem, Ore. "Nothing about him struck me as violent or irrational in any way. He was opinionated, but always seemed level-headed."

In addition to police work, Dorner served in the Naval Reserves, earning a rifle marksman ribbon and pistol expert medal. He served in a naval undersea warfare unit and various aviation training units, according to military records, and took a leave from the LAPD and deployed to Bahrain in 2006 and 2007.

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/texas/article/Career-woes-perceived-racism-fuel-ex-cop-s-anger-4260770.php
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mass-Murderer’s Manifesto Endorses Hillary, Obama, Gun Control, Elite Media

Posted on February 8, 2013

While we pray for those murdered and everyone who might be in danger, we cannot forget that the media and its allies in the Democratic Party have set a standard when it comes to reporting on the possible political motives of mass murderers. Though they generally make things up to turn the death of innocents into a talking point against the Right, it is still the left who set this precedent.
    And what do you know, Chris Dorner, the former police officer suspected of being behind the murder rampage presently unfolding in Los Angeles, has apparently left behind a manifesto addressed to America that the media are already selectively reporting on to leave out the more inconvenient portions. You see, there is no political upside for the media to reveal the politics of this suspected madman.
    What is being reported as Mr. Dorner’s manifesto not only endorses Hillary Clinton for president in 2016 and vigorously defends Barack Obama and the Democrats’ current gun control push; he also savages the NRA’s Wayne LaPierre while expressing all kinds of love for some of the biggest stars in the left-wing media — by name.

Suspected Mass-Murderer's Manifesto Endorses Hillary, Obama, Gun Control, Elite Media

Email Article
    Print Article Send a Tip

by John Nolte 7 Feb 2013 504 post a comment
    While we pray for those murdered and everyone who might be in danger, we cannot forget that the media and its allies in the Democratic Party have set a standard when it comes to reporting on the possible political motives of mass murderers. Though they generally make things up to turn the death of innocents into a talking point against the Right, it is still the left who set this precedent.

And what do you know, Chris Dorner, the former police officer suspected of being behind the murder rampage presently unfolding in Los Angeles, has apparently left behind a manifesto addressed to America that the media are already selectively reporting on to leave out the more inconvenient portions. You see, there is no political upside for the media to reveal the politics of this suspected madman.
    What is being reported as Mr. Dorner's manifesto not only endorses Hillary Clinton for president in 2016 and vigorously defends Barack Obama and the Democrats' current gun control push; he also savages the NRA's Wayne LaPierre while expressing all kinds of love for some of the biggest stars in the left-wing media -- by name.
    No Tea Partier is this suspected mass murderer, who just might be politically motivated:
    Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite's lead. I hold many of you in the same regard as Tom Brokaw and the late Peter Jennings. …
    Willie Geist, you're a talented and charismatic journalist.
    Mr. Dorner also seems to have a soft spot for those the media tells us are "safe" Republicans to like, such as George H. W. Bush and Chris Christie, "the only person I would like to see in the White House in 2016 other than Hillary."
    When it comes to defending Obama, Dorner sounds like he's been watching an awful lot of NBC News:
    You disrespect the office of the POTUS/Presidency and Commander in Chief. You call him Kenyan, mongroid, halfrican, muslim, and FBHO when in essence you are to address him as simply, President. The same as you did to President George W. Bush and all those in the highest ranking position of our land before him. Just as I always have. You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs. You make disparaging remarks about his dead parents.
    Mr. Dorner's gun control views make it sound as though much of his thinking has been affected by CNN. In a paragraph that mentions Sandy Hook, Dorner writes:
    If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don't give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses. That's bullshit because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants.
    Those sound just like Piers Morgan's talking points, no? Well, surprise-surprise, Dornan agrees 100% with Morgan on gun control, though he does worry that Morgan is hurting the cause:
    Mr. Morgan, the problem that many American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner. I want you to know that I agree with you 100% on enacting stricter firearm laws[.]
    The manifesto is thousands of word long and mentions dozens of people and topics. But politically, the manifesto is pretty clear.
    Which is why the media will downplay it with the same amount of energy they put into amplifying their lies.

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC

Continue Reading on www.breitbart.com ...

Read more: Mass-Murderer’s Manifesto Endorses Hillary, Obama, Gun Control, Elite Media | Conservative Byte