Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

WHY GLENN BECK CONFUSES ME By Betty Freauf

WHY GLENN BECK CONFUSES ME

By Betty Freauf
    October 28, 2009
    NewsWithViews.com

I was cruising the radio dial one day and I ran into this guy called Glenn Beck and his assistant, Stu who had been given an assignment to follow presidential candidate Barack Obama around and report back to Glenn. The dialogue taking place this particular day found Stu following B.O. into the bathroom. He noticed him going into the stall, sitting down and “Wow,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Actually I am not confused by Glenn, he makes it very clear when he is kidding and when he is not. With Cronkite he made the example that although Cronkite supported a one world government he never showed it in his journalism. Glenn stated that Cronkite kept his opinions and beliefs out of his journalism and he does not understand why more reporters today do not do that.

I really like Glenn Beck - he's talking about what we want to hear about. The MSM never cared what we wanted to hear (or about us) - they just push on us what THEY want to tell us.

Glenn Beck is very clear when he is kidding and when he is not. I like that he tells the truth and backs it up with all the research on how he came to that conclusion and then asks you to "check his research" and let him know if he has made a mistake.

You can't get more open and honest than that.

This is exactly what happens they attack the messenger instead of the message! Glenn is exposing our corruption and that bothers everyone that could have something to lose if he is right. If Glenn screws up well then another will stand up and pick up right where he left off. This new American revolution to take back our country has already started and will grow until we restore our country!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by cjbl2929
    Glenn Beck is very clear when he is kidding and when he is not. I like that he tells the truth and backs it up with all the research on how he came to that conclusion and then asks you to "check his research" and let him know if he has made a mistake.

You can't get more open and honest than that.
    obviously Anita Dunn cannot find anything false.....that red phone has not rang yet!