Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Will Lou Dobbs Head to Fox Business?

NY Times' Brian Stelter reports that CNN anchor Lou Dobbs recently met with FNC/FBN chairman Roger Ailes and could be entertaining ideas of leaving CNN and moving Fox Business Network:

Mr. Dobbs, an administration critic who calls himself an independent, met for dinner with Roger E. Ailes, the chairman of Fox News, last month, according to two people with direct knowledge of the meeting. One of the people said Mr. Dobbs is a potential hire for the Fox Business Network, the ratings starved, two-year-old spin-off of Fox News. Mr. Ailes has shown willingness to raid other networks for Fox Business talent, adding the controversial radio host Don Imus this month and bringing aboard Mr. Stossel in a few weeks.

Dobbs has been a controversial figure for CNN and now, some immigration advocacy groups see the network's new "Latino in America" documentary as an opportunity to reignite criticism of Dobbs and CNN. Frank Sharry, Executive Director of America's Voice, issued a statement saying, "Truth is, when it comes to Latinos in America, Lou Dobbs is the elephant in the room...If the 'Latino in America' series is to be considered credible, doesn't the series have to deal with that fact?" (h/t: Johnny Dollar)

http://bit.ly/4EuFn
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE

The American people want the truth so they tune in to FOX.

Love Stossel and Dobbs, Fox is becomming a powerhouse.

PS
    Why don't they have Americans in America now and show the impact of illegals on the Amertican people instead of hispanics in America?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think we all need to write Fox and tell them to take on Pastor Manning.He could have a segment entitled Fighting Satan's Emissaries.

Re: The American people want the truth so they tune in to FO

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    Love Stossel and Dobbs, Fox is becomming a powerhouse.

PS
    Why don't they have Americans in America now and show the impact of illegals on the Amertican people instead of hispanics in America?
    Because that wouldn't bode well with CNN's champion mentality of promoting diversity and multiculturism, even if it's being done in large part through illegal immigration and the complete disregard of our immigration laws!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    I think we all need to write Fox and tell them to take on Pastor Manning.He could have a segment entitled Fighting Satan's Emissaries.
    Mayflowerchick, you are so right. Love to listen to Manning. Talk about big cahunas!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

with this article and Hazelton (Mayor Barletta) in the wires today I feel I have just struck on some good news
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I have been writing to Fox for some time suggesting that Lou Dobbs’ coming to Fox would completely sink the competition.

Trading Heraldo Rivera and Shepherd Smith for Lou would make CNN viewers happy and Fox News viewers happy. My reason: "It is such a drag to have change channels every time these two appear".

Quote Originally Posted by Rai7965
    I have been writing to Fox for some time suggesting that Lou Dobbs’ coming to Fox would completely sink the competition.

Trading Heraldo Rivera and Shepherd Smith for Lou would make CNN viewers happy and Fox News viewers happy. My reason: "It is such a drag to have change channels every time these two appear".
    Shep's not a bad guy but Geraldo is a nutbag!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Clean it up FNC..!! ;) (really :O)

Quote Originally Posted by Rai7965
    I have been writing to Fox for some time suggesting that Lou Dobbs’ coming to Fox..

..that would completely sink the competition..!!

Trading Heraldo Rivera (Jerry Rivers) and SheNerd Smith for Lou would make CNN viewers happy and Fox News viewers happy.

My reason: "It is such a drag to have change channels every time these (three) appear".

Exactly..!!

..Hmm, don't forget Huckabee aka "Hickabilly Hustler" aka "Big Chicken".. (can you say lookin the other way of Tyson Foods, Swanson Chicken, etc, etc..)

Good thing I'm not the only one complaining..

CALL them: 888.369.4762

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS: Radio & stuff:
    www.alipac.us/ftopict-139157-.html

BIG PS: (esp for the ignorant and/or dazed ) STOP the chaos, ..this so-called ‘administration’ is a FARCE..!! ..just "Blagojevich" the fascist-marxist usurper & his mafia oligarchy NOW..!! [..for starters, go (& donate) to: www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html , www.TheObamaFile.com , www.ObamaNotQualified.com , www.WND.com/eligibility , www.ObamaCrimes.com , www.OrlyTaitzEsq.com , http://puzo1.blogspot.com , www.NaturalBornCitizen.wordpress.com , www.TheRightSideOfLife.com , www.AmericanGrandJury.org , Atlas Shrugs: Obamas Birth Certifcate Forgery ]
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!